The Bunker's Secrets [ Demon!Dean x Sam NSFW DIRTY ]

Sam ran his hands through his thick brown hair, his grimy fingers scrapping against his scalp. He couldn't help but sigh, throwing a small glance over his shoulder like someone was watching him. But there wasn't anyone there. Anyone but his older brother. Who at the moment was chained to a chair throwing profanities towards him. No, he wasn't dean. It was Dean's demon. And man was he nasty. The youngest Winchester only sighed once more, listening to his older brother curse and yank against the chains. Getting no where. "Oh you think that's real funny? Don't cha?" Dean's gruff tone announced across the small space, a heartless chuckle left his plump lips, but then he paused. "Or you think it's hot. Hot seeing your older brother all chained up with no where to run. Thinking about running your hands through my hair as I suck you off. My lips on yours, tugging at your hair. Making you beg for me. Plead for more." Dean grinned, his legs spread wide like he was waiting for a move.

Sam shifted, not daring to look at his sibling. His dark eyes moving to the floor, his hands moving to cover his tightening jeans. The eldest Winchester roared with laughter, "Turned on at the mere thought of me slamming into you. Taking you right here and now. Against the wall. Shoving my thick cock down your throat. Watching you melt under my touch." He groaned,never taking his darkening eyes off Sam. "Come on,Sammy. You know you get hard at the thought. I bet that thick long cock of yours is dripping with pre-cum. Why not let me have a taste?"

Sam tore his eyes off the ground, his hands moving to his jeans buckle. He slowly undid them, dropping his jeans down. He smirked at Dean, "I can take care of myself. As long as you're chained up you can't touch me. Just wait until the old dean is back. My brother. Not this...this....."

"Beast? Ya know I'm a beast in bed. Some may even say monster." Dean tugged at the chains, licking his lips. "Let the beast free, Sam. He needs something to eat." The youngest Winchester shook his head turning around, groaning under his breath. He could feel himself pressing against his boxers. It was true, what Dean had said was true. It turned him on. He just wanted to unchain him and let him fuck his little mind to death. He parted his lips, letting out a breathy moan as he slid his hand into his boxers. "M'mmmm that's right, Sammy, stroke yourself. Moan. Tell me who you want." He chuckled coldly like a demon would. Sam blocked him out or at least tried to, his strong hand wrapping around his thick cock. He rubbed his thumb over his tip, smearing the pre-cum around.

"D-Dean......." Sam moaned softly, his back towards the eldest Winchester. Dean shifted uncomfortably in his seat, watching his brother. His eyes glued to his back like an eagle. "I-I want you.........but I can't. You're not my brother." The youngest Winchester smirked, button his jeans back up, he turned around to his brother. "You're not the only one that can tease."

Dean snarled, eyes going black. He pulled the chains keeping him down, growling at his brother. "Ohhh just you wait until I break out of this fucking trap. You're mine. You hear that. Your pretty little ass is mine." He grinned from ear to ear; a cold cackle escaping through his parted lips. "You can't fucking run from me, Sam. You may try but you won't get far." He snarled yanking and squirming around in the chair. He suddenly froze smirking at his brother's back. "M'mmmm you're just dying to let me out of these chains. Dying to feel my hands roaming your body, stroking you. Tugging your hair as I fuck you into the wall." He made a humming noise satisfied with what he had done. "Makes you horny just thinking about it, eh?"

Sam scowled a little, waving at Dean as he walked to the door, pushing it open. "I'll be back later. Maybe we can have an actual conversation and not just you wanting to ram me against the wall."