Without One [ Wincest Shorty ]

"Fuck you!" 18 year old Sam yelled stomping out of the run down motel, his arms falling to his side. Hands clenched into fists, anger clearly written on his face. Why did it have to be like this? Why did his life have to be so difficult and not...normal? His father, of course, just had learned Sam was leaving to attend school to become a lawyer. "Fuck you! Fuck you!"  What could ever be worse than this?  Oh, yeah, Dad finding out about he and Dean's close relationship. Very close relationship.

Sam merely scoffed at the thought of that coming up, he may as well start digging his and Dean's grave. For their sake it was best to keep their mouth shut about anything love related or sleeping with anyone. He ran a hand through his hair, marching through the parking lot. Ten minutes later his phone rang, over and over and over. He knew it was John so he just brushed it off. "Fuck you.." He breathed through his clenched teeth, grinding them slightly as he walked. Using all his strength to not just 'lose his shit' he whipped his phone from his pocket and just went off, "I'm not talking to you, I don't care what you have to say, J—" There was a deafening silence on the other end. Dad wouldn't had been so quiet.

"Sammy?"

The youngest Winchester froze in—what could have been–fear and shock, "Dean, oh god, I'm sorry. I thought you were–"

"Dad? You thought I was dad? I would've guessed by how pissed you sound. Please, can you just come home?" Dean sounded like he was pleading, begging for it. Sam knew damn well they didn't have a home. "Don't play dumb with me, Sam. I know damn well you're leaving. At least don't leave without a goodbye."

Those words stung. Dean thought he was going to leave without a goodbye, that hurt. Sam swore he felt his heart break at the emotions caused by those simple words. "I wasn't gonna leave without saying anything, Dee. Dad's just—"

"An asshole, I know. Well, meet me by motel 6. We can talk there. For now, be careful." With that Dean hung up, not before letting out a small sigh of relief. Things were fucked.