Trapped [Demon!Dean]

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" The demon snapped gripping the back of Sam's neck as he jerked the male to the floor

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" The demon snapped gripping the back of Sam's neck as he jerked the male to the floor. As time passed the grip on Sam's neck only tightened, making it so the male couldn't move an inch without hurting himself. "I've given you everything—I've even let you roam without questioning once what you were doing. And you do this? Samuel." Who was this demon you asked? It was Dean, and Sam so desperately was trying to escape his clutches. Dean, being the clever demon he was, had begun to lure Sam in with that sweet demon blood, and at first Sam was unable to fight it. Sure he took a drink here and there.

But deep down he knew it was wrong, he fought the urge and won. Now he was dealing with the fact he was trapped in a bunker with a murderous demon who was a knight of hell. And there wasn't a damn thing he could do to stop it.

Dean shook Sam slamming him against the wall outside the male's room, "You're gonna be regretting throwing up all that blood in a few hours. Especially when I refuse to give you a drop while I sit back and watch you suffer." The male laughed softly, shaking the male easily with that one hand he was held in. Opening Sam's bedroom door he threw the male inside and slammed the door shut.

Sam landed painfully on his side climbing to his feet, pulling himself onto his bed that was only about a foot away. A shiver going up his spine, that sick feeling in his gut only began to grow. Here he was trapped in the one place he thought of as home, trapped like an animal with the guard being none other than his own brother—whom could kill him in a blink of an eye.