What Is Love? [ Weecest! ]

"How do you...how do you tell someone you love them? How do you know you're in love?" 16 year old Sammy was very confused, Dean knew it was that time of his life where love would come into the equations. Confusing feelings and heartbreak. How did Dean know about love? What was 'love' to the infamous Dean Winchester?

Easy. All he had to do was take one look at his baby brother. His eyes would scan over Sam's perfect lips, the way he swayed his hips slightly when he walked. At nights Dean would catch glimpses of Sam's pronoun hip bones, it was almost enough to make him come in his pants right then and there. Most of all was when Sam would get frustrated/annoyed, he'd let off this 'whine' type whimper noise, one that echoed Dean's thoughts for hours on end. Sammy was beautiful.

His baby brother was perfect to him in every sense of the word. Did Sam happen to see that? No, his brother thought he was less than that.

What is Love?

What does love mean to you?

Dean ran a hand through his short locks, giving it a gentle tug, a pink blush painting his cheeks. "Love," He started, clearing his throat, "Love is when you find that perfect someone. That someone who's flaws are everything to you. That someone who makes your heart skip a few beats and it feels like you've been given the best news of your life. Love is...is amazing."

Sam was taken back by Dean's response, sitting back slightly peering up at his elder brother, "Well...how do you know how it feels? Dean?"

How would this come off? Dean took ahold of Sam's chin with his thumb and pointer finger, gazing into those chocolate brown eyes. "Because..." He murmured, "I've been feeling it for years."