Fade To Black [ Edit + Short ]

Those glistening emerald eyes clouded over with the darkest color Sam had ever seen, Dean wasn't Dean

Those glistening emerald eyes clouded over with the darkest color Sam had ever seen, Dean wasn't Dean. He knew the risks, the dangers of having Dean around but still he took them. One wrong move and he knew what COULD happen and was happening.

His older brother was gone, corrupted by the mark of Cain, his soul twisted into the very thing they swore to kill. A demon. Dean's hand tightened around Sam's throat slamming him back and lifted him up off the floor. Cocking his head to the side gritting his teeth, "How's it feel to be on the other side of this blade? Hm? Not too shabby I should say myself." Sam held his breath sneering in response trying his hardest to bring his leg up to attempt to break free. "I don't think so."

"D-Dean this isn't you. This is the mark, this is the mark, it—"

"Shut up," Dean roared in anger bringing the blade up, the thick material slid through Sam's skin and clothes with ease. Piercing him fatally, he held the sharp blade there pushing hard until his knuckles turned white, fresh warm blood coating the side of his hand and knuckles. Then, and only then did reality snapped back, his eyes fading back to forest green. "S-Sammy...oh god...Sammy. I'm...I-I'm sorry...Sam. Look at me." He let go of the blade to cup Sam's face smacking it gently, "Sam? Sammy!"