-The regret I feel inside me-

Goth's P.O.V

I never really believed in my dreams actually happening. They were just silly dreams, sometimes of me and some of my friends having fun, or maybe a tragedy in my family or somewhere nearby. And maybe I felt like they were going to happen any passing minute, they never did. So I stopped believing those "33% of your dreams come true!" things many people told me. Including my parents. This time had proven me wrong. Just like in my dream, seeing him walk into the school ground broke me. Maybe a bit more than I was broken by his action. Oh god, I hate this, why is this exactly like my dream? Am I doubting myself yet again? My almost sleepless night, where I thought and wondered, asking myself questions, having no answers and desperately trying to understand this battle going on. I felt exactly what I felt in the dream.

Regret.

A full on sea of regret flowing through me, sadness are the fish in and in a little- I am drowning. He is standing, looking at us, himself confused.

Did he even notice how the color from his eyes drained? Or did he simply not care? Or did he ignore it? Should I try to talk to him? Will he even talk to me? Will he be rude to me? After what I did to him? Do I want to talk to him after what he did to me? Or did he do it? Is it just a lie?

It's here again. Questions I will never be able to answer.

Was it just me, believing Cray the first thing he told me? He wouldn't actually lie, would he? Or did he lie to my face just to get rid of him? Why is this happening in the first place? Maybe if I just calmly tried to get Palette's side, none of this would happen, right?

Thoughts hurt, as I feel the regret grow stronger. That's right. I should've talked, not panicked and yelled. I should've listened to his side, not accuse him, if he didn't do it. I did everything wrong and I should be the one to try and fix it.

But will I be able to? Will he listen?

Stop. I have to ry. That's what I always do, right? At least try, that's enough. ,,Hey Goth!" I heard Cray say. He put his hand on my shoulder, I turned, facing him. ,,Hey Cray! What's up!" I tried to play off the regret inside me. ,,Nothing much. Who's that anyway?" he pointed at Palette, now looking... Dead, drained... Depressed? ,,Oh uhm... That's uhm..." is it even a good idea to tell him? ,,Palette." I get out after a bit of silence. The whole school ground was now whispering, probably about Palette? ,,Oh... Whatever, let's go to class already-" he took me by the hand and pulled. No. I am not leaving. ,,No. I am going to talk to him!" I pulled my hand back tomy skeleton body with force, glaring at him with a bit of anger. ,,Goth? What happened to you?" he asked, a bit of confusion in his voice. ,,You know... I just noticed how you pull me away from him... and if I get to know that you did this... You WILL be dead to me." I said, saying the "will" a bit harder. He was taken back, I could tell. ,,Now, if you excuse me, I am going to talk to someone, who looks like is in need of help." I take a step back. One more and another one, turning my back to Cray and making my way over to slowly walking Palette.

Is he running from the stares? Yes, he is.

I made my way over, glares now my way, too. They knew I was, probably, the reason behind this,

what are they thinking about me now?

,,Hey..." I said, voice soft, my hand reaching out to him, as he suddenly stopped. He was shaking a bit,

Is he scared? Of me?

,,...Don't...I don't want to..." his voice soft, broken and quiet, as he started walking again. ,,But I want to fix everything- Pally-" I put my hand on his shoulder, him snapping and looking at me.

Stop, this hurts.

His colorless eyes looking deep into my soul, piercing through me, almost like death. ,,I... I don't want to talk. Not now. Not today. Not soon." he said, leaving me with myself. Leaving myself with the ragin ocean of regret. Leaving myself with tears flowing down my face.

Is this how he felt?

~~~

WOW, LOOK WHO CAME BACK AFTER HALF A YEAR-

I just... forgot, I guess? Everything kinda feel on me, but now I'm better and I am willing to finish this story! And maybe other stories?

Just for fun, under this line, comment something you would like to see me write? Maybe a story you have in mind? Maybe a oneshot book with requests? You can tell me! ♥

Condone self-care, do self-care, not drugs, thanks, bye ♥