Prologue

Palette was talking to his best friend, Goth, like nothing was happening. In fact, yes, something was about to happen. Palette couldn't hide those feeling for him anymore. It was breaking him inside. Goth was about to say something, when Palette interrupted him. ,,G-Goth..? Can I... tell you something...?" his voice was shaking a little bit. ,,Ummm... Of course... what is it, Palette" Goth had purple cheeks a little bit. He swallowed nervously. ,,Well... you see..." starting off slow while blushing greenish-yellow like crazy. Silence had control again, not for long. ,,I love you!" Palette screamed at Goth, lowering his head down and blushing like crazy. ,,Palette... I... didn't know you felt this way..." Goth started. ,,But.. You know.... I love you too" Goth said with a smile. ,,Really?!" Palette, full of happienes was soon down again. ,,...As a friend!" Goth added. Palette felt heartbroken, empty. He finally though he was going to be something more than friends. Sometimes, life can be hell.

~~~

Hi! Thanks ANYONE for reading Prolouge!

If you'll see some mistakes, tell me, my native language IS NOT english, but i have to work on it, so... here i am, writing Fan-Fictions in english :D

Okay, Bye! ^^