First Date

ROBIN ;P

Robin had gotten the courage to ask you out on a first date and you being you had no idea what to wear. You had decided to invite your friend F/N over to help you out. She finally got to the door and before she was able to knock you opened the door and pulled her in.

"Wow this must be a pretty serious date if your this antsy (don't know if that's how you spell it but oh well)."

"He's going to be here in 4 hours we got work to do!!" You yelled while pointing at your tangled hair.

"Your right that's a huge mess" she giggled and pointed to your hair as well. After an hour of just picking out clothes you guys finally picked out a mid thigh green dress with a black overcoat and some black flats you put on a pair of dangily ratings and a golden necklace. Then it was time for the hair, you and F/N took almost the rest of the time untangling your hair then getting it to curl. Then a knock was heard downstairs and you ran downstairs to  open the door to a very sexy man. Robin!

KID FLASH :)

You learned MKs (Mustard and Ketchup ) real name,Wally,and guess what he asked you out. ON A DATE!! Of course you were planning since the day you found out......since last night. You had your hair in a fishtail braid and you had on a yellow tank top with booty shorts and a black over thingy along with yellow flip flops and an infinity bracelet. After alittle while you still had a hour or two to take up so you looked up baby announcements just because you always wants is to have a family. And not to soon Wally walked up the steps and knocked on the door you walked to the door smiling like an idiot you open it.

"Why are you so smiley?"

"No reason" and you walked away together....

SUPERBOY :$

you and Conner were going to take Jack to the park with Kayla although she's still to small to do any actual playing but you'll make sure she has the time of her life today along with Jack. Conner was going to make sure that you had a good time as well but he didn't let you know that. You got Jack into a blue shirt and shorts with red shoes. Kayla was in a monkey outfit (as shown above) and you put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a tan long sleeve crop top. You put your hair in a high ponytail and put your heels on as well. Conner came up and knocked while you told Jack to get it while you got Kayla's dippar bag ready a 2 month old baby is much easier to take care of than a 5,year old boy that can crawl let alone walk. After you were finished Jack,Kayla, you and Conner were on your way to the park.

AQUALAD :3

Aqualad said that you weren't suppose to be at the Secret Base yet so he took you to a house he knew was safe. An abandoned apartment that still had running water and electricity. He had asked you out for some reason and you thought it was a friendly gesture but you had another thing coming. You had a friend that you knew could keep your secret and so you called her from a public phone. F/N answers.

"Hello?"

Hey its Y/N, can you meet me at our secret spot in the beach please?"

"Of course be there soon OK!"

An hour later you had  explained everything to F/N and she understood everything. You had borrowed a dress of hers and it was a black part until you reach under the breasts and then it flows out into a baby blue front back tale thing. She let you borrow  black feather earnings and some black heels for you to wear. Then she curled your H/L and then put some lip gloss on and you were done. She stepped back to amire her master piece as soon as a knock on the door came through the apartment. Its time! F/N went and got the door while you were walking around upstairs freaking out. After about 5 minutes you came down and he looked at you stunned.

"You look beautiful!" He exclaimed while making you blush. You soon left after that.

Sorry guys if the chapters started to get short for some of them, NyQuil is starting to kick in along with my meds. Peace out guys I already have the next 15-16 chapters writen down just not on Wattpad yet so I'm going to sleep so I can do it tomorrow. NIGHT

P.s I would like to dedicate the help of these chapters to Isabella_2010_love and pokefreak 16 so please check out there books as well!!!