Keeping Secrets

Robin :)

While Dick was away fighting bad guys and protecting the city, you where hiding hate letters and constantly keeping a look out for anybody who looks suspicious.

You didnt tell anybody about the people who have been writing hateful letters nonstop threating everyone you love. You were going to do something about it, even if it killed you to keep your loved ones safe from harm. Just got to keep it from Dick, that's the hard part.....

Kid Flash :P

Wally was the best boyfriend anyone could ever have, but yet you didnt tell him everything that you should have. you didnt tell him that your parents are abusive or that they stabbed you twice, so your on the ground bleeding out. Untill you had saved just enough strength to patch yourself up. As soon as thats done though, your so tiered that you head straight to bed, bad idea.

Superboy :0

Conner had the kids and you were practicing your fighting, knew you were a fighter, and if anything happened to happen to you, you made a tape for everyone to watch telling them what to expect, the worse. During your training, the phone had rang, and you stopped to go and answer it.

"Hello? "

"Hello is this Y/N?"

"Yes, who's this? "

"This is the Hospital in Iraq, and we wanted to inform you that your brother Christian has been injured and in a risk of dying. We advise that you come as quick as you can to say your goodbyes. " Quickly you hung up the phone and ran to the car grabbing your keys on the way out and drove to the nearest airport to get to Iraq, knowing that Conner would take care of Kayla and jack for you.

AquaLad :3

You decided that today was a great day to go for a run, so you went a put on a pair of shorts a tank top and grabbed your Ipod. As you grabbed your headphones the phone rang. Looking at the caller id, you notice that its your 'brother' Dom. Answering it you quickly cheack your surroundings.

" Dom? Whats wrong? "

" Y/N we need you how fast can you get here? "

" Give me about 4 hours tops, take care " and you hung up. Going back to your room to change into a pair of ripped jean shorts and grabbing your leather jacket and helmet. You go and get onto your motercycle speeding off to where your 'familt' needed you.

Okay so next chapters dedicated to whoever can guess what I did in AquaLads chapter. I know that i didnt get what i wanted to get done for my next update but my sister was being a butthead and wanted me to update so thanks and please Like and Comment.

-A