Rescue or Not

So my computer broke by my mom and I have a monitor hooked up to it so I can see...... and I'm letting everyone know that it is okay to comment I love comments even if they are mean it helps me improve with my writing, so please comment, like, share! And here it goes!

Robin :)

You woke up not knowing how long it's been. Months. Weeks. Days. Hours. Maybe even years. Each time your EX-boyfriend stabbed another needle into you, you keep hoping that Dick will come to help you, then again, you don't. If they were to come they would end up getting hurt. As (E/B/F) [ ex boyfriend] stabbed the tenth needle into your arm did he start to inject the medicine from the other nine. It was beyond painful. He claimed that it would make you stronger person and that you wouldn't be a burden to anyone anymore. Time had started to slow down and your eyes had started to become droopy, as if you were getting tired, but then a sudden surge of power came over you. Next thing happened and you were sitting up with (E/B/F) was knocked out on the ground. Rick and the gang were all around the room but soon your eyes connected to a pair of blue ones....Dick! Coming closer he carefully took out all needles and picked you up caring for you the rest of the day and so forth.

Flash ;)

It feels like it has been years, but yet there still isn't any Wally or anybody you want to see to help you out of this horrible place. Your dad had just came in and you were scared, he was the worst. He's been making sure you were all perfect and healthy for his big surprise..... you get to find out what the surprise is today.
"How is my baby girl?" he walked over to you and unchained the chains by your feet. Confusing you, he began to take off your pants and underwear, no matter how much you begged and plead he didn't listen. When you were completely naked he chained you back up and put a gag in you mouth. He left you, but soon returned with another person, a male. They took the one thing you held dearly and hoped to give to Wally, your virginity. You were skin and bones by that didn't stop either of them for doing what they wanted.

***Hours later ***

They left you crying and shaking. You were disgusted with yourself. You had lost so much weight you could almost slip your hand through the chains. But you refused to die and live through that situation again, you pulled and pulled your hand. You had already been bleeding so you payed no attention. Finally you were able to pull yourself free. Then took the chance to find your escape route, and then find some help.....from someone who can protect you.

Conner :$

The poison gas had lifted away and had able you to wake up.You can hear all of the people laughing, it sounded as if they had gone mentally insane. You had to think really hard and try to focus your mind on the one person you can contact; Megaàn. While focusing on trying to contact her, you couldn't hear the opening of the door or the walking of some feet. What you did notice was someone picking you up and throwing you onto there back. It was one of Joker's goons, should be easy enough to take on. Kicking your feet into his 'Nono' area and he fell over with you still on his back. Flipping him and hitting his head on the concrete was no more then getting yourself an F on a history test. (VERY EASY!) You can hear people laughing and quickly you were picked up by somebody way bigger then you could ever flip. Then a crash is able to be heard and next thing you know is that your at the mountain woth Conner and the gang.

Aqualad :3

Waking up to a bright light and helping the now growing headache. Something was under your nose, and being very irritating. Reaching up and going to rip it off of you, but a hand grabbed yours making you stop. Looking up you saw Don and he was smiling at you.
"Hey sweet heart" Dom said, you turned to him and smiled.
"Hey, so did we win?" You laughed which hurt but he laughed as well.
"We did, and somebody is here to see you." He said and turned towards the door. Turning with him still confused on who could be wanting to see you. In the doorway, you saw Kaldar standing there in all of his great hotness.
"Hey, you found me" you said with giggles he smiled lightly but walked over to you and sat with you untill you could leave the hospital and come back home.

Sorry that the last one is short but i didnt know what to do.... here's the update promised. It's late and I'm sorry, but my sister had surgery and its been hectic. Remember like, comment, and share.