When You Guys Find Out the Sex

Robin :)

When you guys had gotten to your doctors appointment, you were jumping with joy. Dick was just as excited, but he was able to control his excitement. You had cried when you saw your baby in your stomach. Dick was also crying and when the doctor told you the sex of the baby, you lost it.

"We're having a son Y/N, we're having a son!" Dick hugged you tightly.

Wally ;)

Wally had come to your doctors appointment once he was free, he was late but he still arrived! Once he saw you; even with you crying, he still had a smile. Once you saw him you told him that he is a very proud father of two little boys. He was shocked and froze still with a smile on his face. You giggled and then got up to hug him.

Conner :$

Conner wasn't able to make it to the gender reveal appointment, so you had planned something special for him. First you made him guess what the gender was, and you took notes on who thought what. Conner= boy Jacks= Girl. Once you were done with the notes you gave them each a present containing what the gender was. On the count of three they opened and came face to face with everything blue. Jack let out an 'awww' but Conner was up and spinning you around laughing with you.

Aqualad :3

He was a muture guy, but he was beting that it was a boy and he was beating $20. You had a full heart that it was a girl, but you went along with his bet. When the day had arrived for the gender reveal, he was a bit cocky, while you smug. You both shed tears when hearing the heartbeat and just seeing and knowing that a living person is inside of you. When the doctor was telling you the gender, Kaldar took out his wallet and handed you the $20. You guys are in fact proud parents of a daughter.

I tried to take all of yours and put them together. I had a triplet one but i gave that one to Conner since they already have Jack and Kayla :) Give me ideas for the next chapter!