Missing

@zozobee3102

Robin :)

You had to decide on what to do, fast the latest letter said that they would hurt one of your loved ones, and that doesn't work for you. When you decided that you were going to write the hater back for once, you got to work on writing.

Dear Person,

Don't even think of hurting anybody that I love deeply, if you want to hurt someone, hurt me. I would rather die for the people I love then for them to be hurt because someone doesn't like me. You already know where I live so theres no need to enter that.

Sincerely,

Y/N

When you had sent that, Dick came up behind you.

"Who you writing?" Dick asked.

"Family members birthday so I sent a happy birthday card."

"Ahh okay...hey Y/N you know that if somethings wrong you can always talk to me about it right?"

"Yes...Dick what's wrong, why are you so serious looking?"

"Y/N I found those letters, I know that people have been telling not do nice things, please let me help, please let me take care of you. "

You became nervous, how did he find where the stash of letters were, they were hidden underneath a floor tile......oh yeah he's ROBIN, BATMANS side kick...

"Dick, I love you very very much, but I need to handle this by myself, I'll come to you if I feel beyond threatened but there just letters,and I won't let the person writing them to hurt anyone I love, and I won't let anybody hurt my boyfriend. " You stated rather sternly.

"I wont let anybody hurt my girlfriend eaither, please let me help you. "

"Hey how about we talk after I come home from work...okay? "

All Robin did was sigh and shake his head, while you were putting on a pair of blacksweatpants, 'greedy' t-shirt, and a pair of black converses. Dick watched your every move you did.

"I love you and I'll see you soon!" you called out to Dick and grabbed you keys then walked out your door.

Soon enough you were at your work, you're garage! Not many people who are in the gang that you and Dick have know about your job. As you grabbed a rag and plugged in your headphones you got to work on the latest car that came in. You were listening to the song called "beautiful beautiful" and its catchy so you started to sing along with it.

" Like sunlight burning at midnight

Making my life something so beautiful, beautiful

Mercy reaching to save me, all that I need

You are so beautiful, beautiful

Now there's a joy inside I can't contain

But even perfect days can end in rain

And though it's pouring down, I see You through the clouds

Shining on my face

Like sunlight burning at midnight

Making my life something so beautiful, beautiful

Mercy reaching to save me, all that I need

You are so beautiful, beautiful