GF & BF

ROBIN :)

Robin had came to your house not even 10 minutes later and had chocolate and a new game for you to play.

"What are these for?" you were very nervous, today was going to be the day that you tell him about your feelings!

"I got these for you, I know how much you like to update your YouTube account so I thought that I would give you a new game and some chocolates for Valentines day."

"Thank you so much, her let me see the game" Robin handed you the game and you gasped

"Huh its Dead Space you want to know how many people have told me to play this! Over 100 people have told me come on we got to do this!"

You dragged Robin into your room and set up the cameras and game. As soon as the game was loaded to the main screen you started the camera and put your headphones on.

"Hello everyone its Y/N and I know that on my last game Eyes that body-less head chick kept coming through the walls and doors like she's only made of flippen air and can walk through whatever she likes. So anyways my.....wait a minute!" You turn to Robin and said "will you be my Valentine?"

"Of course" Robin said and came over and kissed your cheek. You blushed madly buy still kept going on with your audience.

"My Valentine got me this game called Dead Space, I know most if you have been asking me to play this so here it goes."

You screamed a lot and even said things like "geolughan peoji nae salang-eun yeogie naega agi ..... RUNcheoleom haengdong haeyo!" (Holy fudge my lovers here and I'm acting like a baby....RUN!) or even things like " Run Run Run Run piernas estúpidos van a frenar!" (Run RU. Run run your stupid legs are going to slow!) When finnaly calling it quits and Robin laughing his face off you said bye and turned the camera off.

"What's so funny?" You asked Robin. He turned to you and said something you would never imagine......

"I understood the Korean and the Spanish Y/N  but yet your face was priceless along with loving me and games!" He was still laughing but yet you were horrified! HE NEW DIFFRENT LANGUAGES!

"Well this is awkward" as soon as you said that he stopped laughing and looked at you. Serious.

"Y/N I love you and I want you to be my Girlfriend" he said confidently. You ran and kissed him yelling a YES on the way. You and Robin are a couple!

Kid Flash ;)

When you arrived at the bowling alley you spotted Wally with two gigantic bottles of soda. Dr.Pepper! Wally had also brought everything you had said. While you guys were playing a couple of games (you in the lead of course) Wally started to act strange.

" Y/N i have to ask you a question...."

"Yah whats up" you had said not really paying intention but yet still keeping an ear open for anything that you needed to know.

" would you be my girlfriend?"

You were a little startled but yet you couldn't help but break out into a smile.

"Yes of course Wally of course!"

Superboy :0

As soon as Connor knocked on your door you opened it with a big smile across your face.

" can I know what I heart you means now?"

" on one condition" you saif with a sly smile on your face

" should I be afraid" he said with a worried look on his face

"Very afraid, be very afraid!" You had told him with a evil sounding voice

" what is it?" He said groaning

"Who do like?" That had caught him of guard because he likes you. He picked up a random thing and held it up and said " I like this Thanks" you looked at it and smiled

" you like a vase?" You had said with a giggle in your voice

"Yes??" But he was not sounding to sure.

" well i LOVE you!" You told him with a grin and he smiled back

"I love you more than this vace! "

"Thats nice to know" and you took him to watch a movie with you

Aqualad :3

You were waiting for Aqua to get here ( thats his nickname you gave him) slowly you began to grow nervous. Why did he want to come to your house?

As soon as you thought that you heard the doorbell. Going to get it Aqualad came and hugged you tight.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong Y/N i just have yo tell you something." You started to get nervous

"What is it Aqua?"

"Please go out with me!"

"O-of co-cou-course!" You stumbled

Rate Comment Like and Add me thanks! :) Sorry Aqualads and everyone is so short but im sorda messing up my family's and I dinner but hey i do anything for my lovlies! ;)