When you think about him

ROBIN ;0

You were just sitting around the house working on homework, when someone barged in on you. It was your sister.

"Hey! Did you hear? Batman and robin are getting awarded for saving the prez!" She screamed while turning on the t.v.. Immediately the screen came on revealing the boy who helped you and a tall guy in a bat coustume. (You knew who it was, but you were only focused on the black haired boy named Robin! You remembered him fighting with you and taking the guys out one by one. Tyeing them up and then vanishing into thine air! That made you mad but you knew you wanted to see him again....and soon.

KID FLASH ;)

You where back at the track because its your favorite place to do anything for example homework just because you have the stupid things.... (homework) and the fun things...... (track) and you wanted to run as soon as possible. As you were doing your math homework you just threw it and looked longingly (is that even a word?) at the track and thinking about the ketchup and mustard dude, you thought that he was completely HOT! After what felt like forever you finally finished your dumb stupid math homework......and you know one thing for sure you want to see the ketchup and mustard dude again!

SUPERBOY :3

You where feeding your sister her morning bottle because ITS CHRISTMAS BREAK, and she woke you up. Of corse your parents arnt home.....you wondered why they even had children anymore??? In the middle of feeding her she feel asleep and your little brother came out.

"Whats up Jack? Why are you up its only 7?"

"Im hungry!!!" He winned

"Ok ill make some pancakes ok?"

"Yaaaa" he screamed and ran around you untill he came to a stop and looked you dead in the eyes.

"Y/N since mom and dad are never home can i call you mom??"

"Sure little man" you felt bad about him being 'momless' so you were going to best mom you could be. When you were done feeding and burping Kayla you put her in her crib and started to make Jack his pancakes while watching the news. As soon as the t.v. came on you saw the black hair boy. He was accepting a medal from the president. He was so HOT! You wanted to see him really soon.

AQUALAD :)

You were at the beach with your new bathing suit (you had to buy a new one) because you started to hate getting your clothes wet. To get the money needed for any piece of clothing you would sing for money. The swimming suit that your wearing is F/C and a two peice that fits your curves perfectly. You loved swimming and anything that resembles swimming. You loved the way the water felt and how the waves crashed onto the shore. You were quite a ways out when you started to think of the boy with the awesome tattoos.  You wished you could go back in time and accept the offer to help you out, you wanted to see him and get to know him. You want to see him NOW! Gettung out of the water you start to put on your shirt, that thing went all the way down to where its like an inch above your knees! So you forgot about your pants because they dont fit anymore, and went to go search for him.

Hey guys HAPPY CHRISTMAS BREAK AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE DAY THAT I UPDATE MOST OF MY BOOKS SO IM GOING TO WRITE LIKE CRAZY MABY ADD A FEW BOOKS WHO KNOWS? SEE YOU LATER MY FANPEEPS!!

SINCERELY,

AMAZING AUTHOR ASHLEYSIS108