Honeymoon

Robin :)
You guys decided to take your honeymoon at Australia. You have never been, and both you and Dick wanted to try veggie mite. You have decided that it was gross by itself but great on toast. Dick decided to eat it by the spoonful, downside to that was you didn't kiss him until his teeth was brushed. You guys also spent the first couple nights getting it on ;) ;)

Flash ;)
Japan. You took Wally to Japan to try all the food there. And by all the food you mean you spent well over $500 on just food itself. You had to admit that it was fun eating the new food. Wally had fun with you at night and you made sure to have fun with him both day and night ;)
Conner :p
You were able to have Megaàn watch the kids for you and Conner while you guys went on your honeymoon. Conner wasn't going to tell you where you guys were going. He even put a blindfold on you entering the plane, and went they took off he put earplugs in your ear to make sure that you didn't hear them say where you were going. You finally found out it was Korea! You were so excited and kissed him when you found out. You guys had a blast and couldn't be happier. You both missed the kids though.
Aqualad :3
Kaldar took you to Hawaii so you guys could swim in the waters, and so he could see you with those flowers (don't know what there called). He loved how they made your eyes pop out and how he was able to make you happy just be being with him. He loves you and you him.