CHAPTER-5

She closed her eyes, they are going to hurt me, so this is my end.....

When she heard a bang and felt like the grip in her hand loosening, she opened her eyes to see

A tall, slender looking guy with a black jacket, started to hit the large guys. And they started to run away.

Lily blinked in shock, she tried to recognise his face but he was wearing a cap and bandana to cover his mouth.

"It's not safe for a girl to roam outside at this dark"

She nodded

"Who are you?" Lily asked

"You don't need to know, we'll not meet again"

It's too dark to see anything. And with his mask, it's even more difficult to see.

All she could see was his eyes, so bright and brave.

The only thing sparkling in this darkness was his eyes.

"Then I'll go, reach home safely" he told.

And turned to leave, when

"Wait please can you come till my house, I'm scared"

"Okay"

And they walked together to her house with Lily rolling her cycle, and they reached there

"You have some hurt in your hands do dress them"

She agreed

"Thanks for saving me"

"Don't come out this late, next time I'll be not there to save you" with that he left

_______________________________________

In Lily's Room

What a day it is Lily thought, in just one day, she heard of Rahul crushing over his new friend and asking her to the group outing and now a stranger has saved her from getting raped.

Who could it be? His eyes was so beautiful, he should definitely be handsome. She felt curious.

Lying on her bed

"Should I really go to the outing tomorrow?" Lily asked herself. I can't tell no to Rahul but won't I be left alone if I went, with Rahul having his new friend.

It would be a nightmare, she thought.

She offed the lights and fell asleep.

_______________________________________

The next day, Lily with Rahul's compulsion, went with them for the outing.

There were five of them Rahul, Lily, Pooja, and their friend Raghav and Preethi who were couple themselves.

They went in an Innova, which was Raghav's, who drove it with Preethi in the front seat, Rahul and Pooja in the middle passenger seat and Lily in the back seat.

Rahul and Pooja talked for hours.

With nothing to do, Lily took her headphones and heard songs from her phone.

In the way she fell asleep.

When she woke they were in the theme park, she didn't know they were going there.

"Rahul you didn't tell we are going to an amusement park"

"Yeah it was a surprise, Pooja chose" Rahul replied

But Lily is allergic to theme park and rides. And extremely afraid of rollercoasters because of her fear of heights.

"Can I stay in the car"

"Come on are you joking, we didn't come here to sit in the car" Rahul said.

"Yes come na" Pooja added

And with all of their compulsion, Lily not able to avoid it, went with them.

Inside they went on water rides first, while Lily stayed on the corner.

Then they all went to look for the next rides, when Pooja showed for the Rollercoaster, and called everyone.

But Lily didn't come.

"I'm staying here" she said

"Come on Lily" Pooja compelled

"No I'm don't like the Rollercoaster"

"Now you will, you are coming with us"

When Lily refused to come, Pooja pulled her with her hand.

"Please" Lily pleaded, but Pooja didn't listen to it.

Anxiety struck Lily's throat.

Don't know what to do, she tried to remove Pooja's grip on her hand but can't, trying to remove her hand she struck her hand, which pushed Pooja to the floor.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to...."

Pooja cut her half way, "Did you push me on purpose"

"No I..."

"How can you push her down", Rahul shouted

Rahul went to help Pooja up.

"If you don't want to come, you should've told" Rahul added angrily

"I.."

"I can't believe you did this" he shouted

Lily walked away feeling horrible.

She didn't know where to go, she walked for some distance, she felt like fainting, she sat down on the road and screamed.

Why can't I have a fear, when everyone has one fear of dark, fear of ghost, spider,... I have this one fear of height.

Should I not?

......................................................................

What has happened to Rahul?
Has he changed?
Why is acting so miserable with Lily?
Is he forgetting his old friend because of his new friend?

Thank you for reading
This is my first story,
Feel free to vote and comment
Cheers!🌹