CHAPTER-4

Lily woke up feeling better the next day. And got up to get ready for school. She took her cycle, thinking Rahul would come for her.

But when she didn't see him she, went on her own.

She was the first to arrive in class, and saw people filling slowly, when Pooja and Rahul came in together. News about them dating spread quickly in campus.

And the class started.

She ignored them and started doing her classwork.

After class finished, she got up to go when Someone called "Lily", it's Pooja

She turned, "We are going on a group outing. Are you willing to come with us?"

Rahul looked hopefully at Lily,

"I don't think so, I have a lot of homework to do"

"Come on Lily, don't always study you should have some fun now and then" Rahul told

"Okay we can see"

And she left to the cafeteria.

_______________________________________

Lily was mostly a loner, because she was always perfect in all she does and  also studies hard, because of which she lose her social life.

Even if she went to any outing or events she felt like a third wheel, so she mostly stays home or avoids them.

That was before she met Rahul, he never made her feel that way, he always gives his full attention to her when he is with her.

But now she's afraid she'll become a third wheel to him.

_______________________________________

In The School Cafeteria

Lily was sitting in her chair, and started to eat her lunch, when someone from her back took her food.

Holding their hands, she turned back to see Rahul, who came with Pooja.

"It's potato fry my favorite"

And ate more, they both sat next to Lily.

"It's okay you can sit anywhere else"

"I always sit where my friends are" Rahul said.

Lily didn't talk much, and ate her lunch.

"You look dull" Rahul asked

"Maybe because of the sickness"

"You are not well" Rahul touched her head with the back his hand.

Lily moved away, "I'm fine" and walked to her classroom.

______________________________________________________________________________

After School

Lily took her cycle and made her way back to her house, when she saw someone from her back, she turned back to see Rahul in his cycle.

"Hey stop" he shouted

"I can't"

"I want to talk to you"

"Stop me then we can talk"

Before she could turn, Rahul came before her and blocked her way.

"Now we can talk"

They went to the playground they always used to go.

"What you want to talk?"

"You are coming to the outing right?"

"No Rahul, as I already said I have a lot of work to do"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"You are lying come on just come for me" he started to plead making his puppy face.

This is the weak point of Lily, Awe that puppy face, but she know what will happen if she go.

"Okay, only if you tell me something"

"Tell"

"About Pooja"

"What about her?"

"You like her a lot?"

"What doubt in that, yes a lot"

"But why, what's so special about her?"

"Because she's is Pooja, she's so different than others"

"In what way?"

"She's beautiful, you know she's so pretty when she laughs, sometimes I really don't want to sleep and just look at her"

Lily wished she really had someone like that

With that she got up to leave.

"What you are leaving?"

"Yeah, it's getting late"

"Okay I will come with you"

"No I'll go alone" and took her cycle.

_______________________________________

Lily felt like a lump forming in her throat, 

"Am I not beautiful?" She asked herself riding her cycle, why am I even comparing with her.

It was so dark in the night, the streetlight were not lit.

When someone from her back pushed her out of her cycle. She didn't have time to look at who it is, when 4 huge looking guys grabbed her hand.

Don't know what to do she jumped and kicked and tried to lose their grip off her hand, but of no use.

Lily shouted "HELP! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!"

When the biggest looking one out of the group put his huge hand on her mouth.

"IF YOU SHOUT, WE WILL KILL YOU" he shouted.

"You shouldn't have come out alone at this time at night girl!" the another guy said.

"Now you are going to be a quiet kid, and we will finish our work, for what we came for" the big guy who closed her mouth told.

And another guy from the back pulled her shawl away, Lily tried to scream but of no use.

The guy holding her hand, started at her churidar.

......................................................................

Thank you for reading
This is my first story,
Feel free to vote and comment
Cheers! 🌹