Chapter 35

Gold~

Precious and I were constantly having arguments after the whole abortion thing ever since. I would be out most of the time to get some fresh air and she would normally stay home and cry her eyes out. I'm not saying I'm tired of her but it just seems like this relationship isn't going to work out.

I watched as Liana got undressed. I would always go to her after Precious and I had an argument. We were in my office just talking and we ended up like this. She slowly began to sway her hips side to side and rubbing my manhood.

She planted small kisses on my neck before whispering in my ear "Baby, if you were mine this would be all yours" she entered her tongue in mine laying me down on the oak table unzipping my trousers.

I grabbed her hands stopping her. "Get off me now" she immediately got off me and got dressed

"I'm sorry"

"Just- Pack your stuff and leave I can't do this" I started to regret getting carried away. I nearly cheated on Precious.

"I need mon-"

"Go fucking stand on the curve waiting for your next customer like you normally do" I saw tears begin to build in her eyes. She slapped me across my face before running off.

Khalil walked in with a phone in his hand. "It's for you" he handed it to me.

"Hello?" I spoke sitting down on my chair.

"It's Precious, can you come to down to the hospital real quick" she sounded like she just finished crying

"What happen?" I asked picking up my car keys.

"Just come"

-

I walked through the hallway, my heart was beating really fast I was just hoping nothing bad happened.

I opened the door to see Precious laying down on her bed with a bandage on her forehead.

"What happened baby?" I asked holding her hands. She finished blowing her nose.

"I slipped while having a shower and banged my head on the wall."

"How's the baby?"

"It's fine luckily but the doctors think that I've been going through a lot of stress and they said that can make me lose the baby"

"I agree" I sighed while rubbing her hand "Is abortion still on your mind?" I asked.

"What do you want me to abort the baby now?!"

"No it's not-"

"What is it then?!"

"I don't want you To go through stress so I though-"

"Your the one that said you would always be with me but your always out!"

"Yeah bu-"

"What are you doing, cheating?!"

"Stop fucking interrupting me Precious!" I shouted getting up.

"I bet you're with that Liana girl" she spoke as tears ran down her eyes. I was speechless. I wanted to lie cause I knew she would pop off but I promised her I would be loyal

"No, I was close to ch-"

"You promised me you'd be loyal what happen to that?"

"I didn't cheat we just got close to that" she shook her head muttering under her breath as I spoke "We just kissed. As she unzipped my trousers I stopped her because I remember I have a lady that's carrying my kids at home"

She started to cry louder. I walked up to her to hug her but she slapped me. "How can I trust you now Gold?" She tried to get up.

"One more chance Precious" I tried to lay her back down. I took off my shoes and laid next to her. "Please baby for me and the kids" I hugged her tight as she hit my chest. "Im really sorry"

"I forgive you" she spoke after a few hours of silence went by. "Just promise me that Liana is out of our lives"

"Promise" she placed her hand on my face and pulled In for a kiss. We kissed for a few minutes, I watched as she began to fall asleep on my chest.

I can't believe I was so close to cheating.

Liana~

I was so close! I was so damn close to get him in my pants. I shouldn't of let him stop me.

I had no idea of what I was going to do now, maybe I should just stick to prostitution but that was going to change me life again. I wish I didn't slap Gold but his words really stung me.

I thought about getting in touch with other gangs I was recently in.

How about joining one of Gold's rivals? Not to hurt him but to hurt Precious