Chapter 32

I've decided to change how Precious La'Rae looks so there she is on the mm also I've thought about this story and how it's gone off topic so some characters are going to be cut off and will be put back in the story later in the story. The main characters of the story were meant to be Precious of course Gold, Drey, Loco, Linda and also Jacitá. And one more thing, I don't think I'll be updating any of my other stories why writing this one because it's actually really long so until this story is finished stories like The Stripper and the Thug won't be completed. . I might unpublished them.

Precious~

"Why can't you just work in Red Lobster or the hair Solon downtown?" Gold suggested. In less than two weeks he's managed to find me different jobs.

"I'm fine in Mc Donald's" I sighed "Why does it matter to you when we're both doing different jobs"

"Why can't you just listen to me Precious, the jobs that I'm trying to give you are all high paying jobs. You want to help right? How much do you earn"

I earned $9 per hour and I worked 5 hours. I knew he just wanted me to give up. I sucked my teeth "Ion want a job anymore damn" I crossed my arms.

"Good, go get ready"

"Where we going?"

"My moms"

"What?! Gold it's too early!" I declared

"Not really we've been going out for nearly a month"

"Would she like me? What if she thinks I'm too young?"

"Chill with the questions 6 years isn't that much"

"It is" I walked upstairs to my wardrobe and took out brown jeans, black tank top and a white cardigan followed by some black boots.

"I can't believe this is mine" Gold said grabbing my ass while biting his lips.

"Well believe it" I giggled. If I was lighter my cheeks would be red.

"Lemme take a picture" he grinned taking loads of photos of me.

-

"She's gonna love you baby" Gold rubbed my leg. I nodded as we both got out of the car. I become more nervous as We walked towards her door. Gold started to knock on the door.

"Oh Gold!" A young light skin women exclaimed. "And you must be Precious!" She smiled pulling me into a hug after filling up Gold's face with kisses.

"Come in" she finally said. I held Gold's hand as we walked in to the massive living room. "Make yourself at home, Precious" I smiled at here.

"So Precious, how old are you?"

"Erm, seventeen"

"Oh my, you look much older, in a good way" she complimented me.

"Thank you ma'am-"

"Please don't call me that you make me feel old" she laughed "I'm only 37" my eyes widen.

"No wonder you looked so young, what should I call you?"

"Thank you and Mom if you'd like or just Cheri"

"Alright, mom" I haven't said that in ages and to be honest it felt really good to say it.

Gold stood up " I have to leave to sort out some things. I'll be back to collect you in a few hours Precious. By mommy" Gold said hugging his mom and I.

"Stay safe baby" Cheri spoke giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"I will". He spoke leaving me.

"I'm glad he finally found someone new" Cheri said after he left. "I'm glad he's finally happy again"

"Me too, it's sad how he's been through a lot"

"Yeah it really is a pain knowing that his own brother killed his family. To see him being depressed for a year was a horrible feeling" she began to cry.

"I'm so sorry about your losses mom" I said holding her hand while stroking her back. "I know exactly how it feels" she wiped her tears.

"Wanna help me cook?" She asked after a few minutes of silence

"Of course" I smiled.

"Let's surprise Gold with his favourite meal?!"

"What's his favourite meal?"

"Mac and Cheese, collard greens, cornbread and fried chicken. He's a fatty" I giggled.

We both started to cook in less than three hours we were finished.

"Tell me more about yourself Presh" Cheri started.

"Well deep information?" She nodded. "Well my dad was killed trying to save me and my mom when I was younger ever since then my mom switched. Instead of being caring and loving she treated me like shit. She got remarried to Drey. He took my virginity at 8 and constantly raped me, at least twice a day. He abused me over little things like if I got up without asking to or being told to. Then when I turned 16 he tried to get me pregnant. My step sisters hated the fact that I was carrying Drey's child that they poisoned my water and beat me up that I lost my baby. I managed to escape and find Gold he let me in his home and that's basically when my life changed" I didn't realise I was crying. Cheri hugged me

"My life was so similar that I can feel your pain baby" I nodded waiting for her to continue. "Well, my mom never really liked me because of the fact that she was raped and that's how she got me. Back in those days we were really poor. We both had to find a way to make money so we decided to sell ourselves. When I was 7 you'd see me in the streets waiting for my next customer to come and collect me. I've done that until I got to the age of 15. I was a deep drug dealer. But I stole drugs, dangerous people's drugs. Since karma was a bitch I got caught stealing. The only option I had was to be killed or raped and tortured. You might of guessed it I chose the second option meaning that Gold and Loco were both mistakes. God is still good though" she smiled wiping her tears "I managed to turn my life around and get jobs to stay on my feet and take care of my two sons. I had a lot of support from friends and family and that's why I'm here"

I hugged her tightly letting my tears run down her top. "We've all had some fucked up lives" I agreed.

"What did I miss?" Gold asked walking in with Loco.

"Oh my gosh!" Cheri squealed. She ran and hugged them both. "You made up! I knew you guys would. God finally answered my prayers"

"Precious!" Loco took out his hand "we finally meet again" I shook his hand and nodding not really wanting to make a conversation with him.

"It's smells really good" Gold finally spoke. "Oh no you didn't!" He grinned after seeing what was for dinner.

He kissed Cheri's cheek various times. "Calm down Gold, Precious helped too" he picked me up bridal style and kissed me.

"Gold it's just food" I laughed.

"The best food" he corrected

That night I actually felt like I was in a family. I got to get to know Loco better. Their relationship was funny as hell tho. And again. It felt good to have a new mommy figure in my life.

-

Shout out to Miss_Gangstalicious for creating my new cover! I love it and I hope you guys do. Sorry if you liked the old one but this one looks more "attractive" and also Queen_Retro for creating some covers for me too that I really loved.