Chapter 11

Linda (Precious's mom)

I watched as La'Rae walked in. Drey went out to buy some clothes for La'Rae God knows why.

I rolled up some weed not taking my eyes of her. I can't believe I raised a Thot that took my man.

Fair enough I let Drey take her virginity when she was 8 but the younger she loses it the better she will enjoy life.

She started making herself a sandwich. I slowly got up and walked towards her.

I grabbed her old piece of weave and brought my blunt towards her face.

"What, just cos you stupid ass fucked my man you think you free to do what ever you want?" I spat in her face.

She didn't reply. I brought the blunt closer to her eye. Tears rolled down her eyes

"No, no" she cried. I pushed her towards the floor and threw plates at her.

I heard the door slam and Drey run in. He grabbed my arm before twisting it

"Baby!" I cried in pain as he continued to twist it.

His fists connected to my face. He continued to punch me before pushing me to the floor and kicking my face.

"Drey!" La'Rae screamed. She got up and calmed him down

Gold~

Damn! I didn't even get a chance to catch her number.

What made her run away. Did my breath stink or something? I sucked my teeth while walking towards my car.

I took out my phone to see 143 missed calls from Some of my boys.

I sighed putting my phone back in my pocket knowing they're probably calling for something stupid.

I drove to my traphouse to see it all trashed down. I didn't even park my car. I ran out to smell hella smoke in the hallway.

"Khalil! Tyson!" I shouted over and over again "Jacitá" I stopped in my tracks when I saw everyone crowding around someone

I pushed everyone out of the way to see Javarn shot with at least 4 bullet holes on his body

"Where were you Gold?" Jacitá cried