Chapter 31

Gold~

I nodded at my security guard before walking inside the trap house. I needed to get things right with Liana right away.

"Gold!" Liana exclaimed running up to me and hugging me. I pushed her away and grabbed her arm and brought her to my office.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you trying to split me and Precious up?"

"No baby" she smiled weakly "Y'all a cute couple why would I do that?"

"You have been calling me everyday and sending me nudes, really Liana? What if she saw"

"I thought she wasn't giving you pussy so I wanted to get you horny it's not that big of a deal!"

"It is! I'm trying to be faithful but I can't cause of you"

"Well then. Just fuck me and I'll leave you"

"No Liana pack your shit and leave"

"But I need money! You know my struggle"

I shook my head. I did know her struggle. Her mom kicked her out a few years ago, she was homeless and sold her body for money. I don't want her to go back to that if I don't help her.

"One chance Liana. One more chance" She smiled.

"Thanks Gold, remember anytime you need love and affection I'm here" she leaned forward and kissed my cheek catching me off guard. I wiped it away as she left.

I sighed as I sat down on my chair. I didn't even know how I was feeling about still having her here.

Tyson walked in. "Loco is here again"

"Did you let him in?"

"Yeah he was on his knees begging to see you"

"How many times do I have to tell you to not open the fu-"

"He's your brother Gold, you need to set his straight with him!"

"He killed my family"

"Stop holding a grudge it was a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes"

"Yeah but not like this" I sighed trying to make up different excuses.

"He's blood man, you need to learn how to forgive people" he walked out leaving Loco to walk in.

"Before you flip out. I'm sorry, I was so dumb for killing your family. I knew it was Rita And Alaysia but I was new to the game. Instead of letting them go I killed them to impress the leader. I really wanted to get to the top that I forgot about Family. I would do anything to bring them back. And again I'm sorry"

"Why you here again?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Mom told me to come and talk to you. She wanted to be happy she can't stand to see her sons like this. I've realised what I've done" Loco expressed "can we be brothers again?"

I started to have flashbacks of our childhood together until the hood broke us apart "Yeah I guess" I gave him a manly hug. It actually felt good to reunite with my brother again.

"This feels good to finally be brothers again, not brothers at war" Loco smiled.

"Yeah man" I agreed.

"I know it's quite early to ask for you help but I really need it" he asked in a begging way changing the subject.

"What is it?" I sat back down on my chair rolling a blunt then smoking it.

"I'm in some deep shit with some gang on the east coast. I took some of their drugs since they had a lot-"

"I thought you ran East? And why the fuck are you stealing drugs when you've got your own"

"I do but they're kinda taking over. I needed drugs because mine has being running out lately"

"What can I do?" I shrugged

"Ion, run down there and sort things down there?"

"I can't do that I can get killed. That's why you don't interfere with other gangs. You keep your head on your own shit not theirs"

"I was running out! That means money would go low"

"There would always be a way to get back up Loco!" I shouted "Now that you're in this how you gonna get out?"

He rubbed his temple "I asked for your help cause you would normally find a way out"

"Shit I can't do everything!" I spoke truthfully.

"So you ain't gonna help?"

"I can find a way but now I have nothing" I stood up again.

"I have to run I'll be back soon". I started to clear up a few things before making my way back home to Precious

I walked inside all happy to finally see her after a long day. "Precious!" I shouted placing my car keys and phone on the counter. But I heard no reply "Precious?!" Still nothing. I ran upstairs to see a note near the lamp

"I went to find a job at the mall" I stared at the note. This girl really doesn't listen. I got my phone and called her over and over again

"Hey, I'm signing up for jobs right now I'll be back in an hour or so"

"Prec-" she cut off.

I yelled in frustration. Trying to call her again. I like being the man of the house. I like being the one that makes the money come in. But I guess we have to work together now.

-

I heard the door open and Precious walk in after a few hours passed by.

"Precious I told yo-"

"I've got a job! They didn't even ask for questions or anything they just accepted me. "

"Why do you want a job so badly!"

"I want to help Gold I've told you this"

"Your gonna be so stressed an-"

"I'm only going to work for 4 hours it's not that bad"

"Where you working at?"

"Mc Donald's"

"Uh uh, I want you to work somewhere more sophisticated"

"It is 'sophisticated'" she said sarcastically

"Quit the job. Let me find you another place"

"Gold I can do this myself!" She spoke loudly "Just let me do it. I'm fine"

"I just want to help" I said walking forwards and grabbing her hands.

"I know but I'm grown enough to do it"

"Seventeen" I mumbled. She shot me a death glare as I chuckled