Chapter 14

Khalil in mm.

Khalil~

"We need to tell Gold man" I said to Jay.

"But Jacitá paid us 15K we need to keep quite"

"I can't man"I sighed rubbing my temple before looking back at Javarns lifeless body "Gold gave us a home when we didn't have one, he's like our fathers man"

I don't even know why I fell for the plan. I should've stopped Jacitá when she was about to pull the trigger on Javarn. The sad thing was Javarn and Gold were like brothers.

Jay sighed "True, I guess when shit goes in deep we'll spill it all out" I nodded at his idea.

Linda~

I didn't like a single bit of Dreys idea. It was so stupid.

I'm not saying I care about La'Rae but shit I don't want her to die. If the plan works Ion even wanna take care of her baby.

I got up and wiped the blood running down my nose.

I knew exactly who killed La'Rae's dad. It was mainly my fault

Flashback~

"I swear I'll have your money by Thursday" I begged.

"I gave you 2 motherfucking months to get my motherfucking money!" He screamed at me.

"Please" I said going on my knees. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry" he said grabbing his stuff. "If you lose a loved one in the next 2 weeks don't be surprised"

Flashback over

I couldn't stop the tears running down my eyes knowing that it was my fault my ex husband died.

I guess I took the pain out on La'Rae because I couldn't take the fact it was my fault.

Loco~

"So...Can I have your number?" I asked La'Rae.

"No, I don't have a phone" she said looking away.

"Damn" I said biting my lips. It kinda turned me on. I grabbed her hand.

"Can I take you shopping sometime?"

"Erm..." I guess she found it weird that a random nigga wanted to take her shopping.

"I'll catch you later" I said leaving. I had to go as I felt my phone vibrating. It was one of my workers Jacitá.

I picked up as I left La'Rae leaving her speechless.

"I killed Javarn" she said with excitement in her voice.

"What why?" I asked.

"I thought that would help you get closer to killing h-"

"No you damn stupid bitch!" I screamed. "I want to get closer to him so we can be like brothers again."

I never understood why Jacitá never understood her orders. "Now that's gonna make him wanna be on his own. For fucks sake Jacitá!" I hanged up

I couldn't even think straight. I wanted to give up on him now knowing that I couldn't help him.

Sorry for short chapter x