Chapter 42

Unknown Pov~

Gold fucked up big time! He done killed my whole family, the only family I had left. First he kills Rita, then Jacitá and now Winter. He must be out of his fucking mind and needs to realise the streets ain't for everybody. By the time his children have arrived he'll be six feet under.

Gold~

"Nigga you supposed to be helping me pick a ring not thinking about your fantasy marriages!" I shouted at Destiny, Aaliyah and Jasmine.

"Alright, alright calm down bro." Destiny laughed.

"Look at this one!" Aaliyah called out showing us a 10 Karat Ring.

"It's nice but it's too plain and simple." Jasmine spoke. I agreed it was plain all way round with a diamond in the middle.

"I think you should just customise one." Destiny suggested.

"Nah you shouldn't. You should customise the wedding ring well if she says yes to the engagement ring. "

"We all know you got money for both so customise both of the rings!" Jasmine laughed

"I knew I should've came here with Khalil you girls are a handful. "

"Shut up nigga at least we helping!" They all shouted at me at the same time.

"Excuse me sir?" The woman behind the counter spoke. "How may I help you?"

"I would like to customise an engagement ring and wedding ring " if Precious declines my proposal I'll just give the rings back

"Right come this way." We all followed behind her to a 'art' room.

"So have any of you got any ideas?" The lady asked sitting down.

"Maybe a 20 karat gold ring with diamonds around it. " Aaliyah suggested

"No that would be so plain and simple."

"Damn Aaliyah why you so boring!" I whined.

"It's better than nothing. " she mugged me.

"How about a silver ring with a diamond!" Aaliyah suggested again.

"Just shut up your not giving us any good ideas." We all spoke including the woman.

After time wasted on ideas we finally came up with a good idea.

"I know!" Jasmine squealed. " How about a golden ring with a big gold rose in the middle and two small roses beside it and each rose has a diamond in the centre except for the middle one which has a gold diamond and inside the ring it reads 'Precious be mine.' Which is engraved. "

"That's such a good idea!" I exclaimed. I liked that idea. The woman began to draw out what Jasmine said.

"And the wedding ring could be a gold ring with a diamonds!" Aaliyah suggested again. I couldn't stand her at this moment.

"Why you so stupid!" Destiny screamed at her. "I have an idea though. May I?" Destiny asked the lady.

"Sure." The lady gave her the pencil and Destiny began to draw her idea.

"Hurry up you've been drawing for nearly an hour!" I whined. I had to ,I was so hungry and I couldn't wait to get home to Precious.

"Do you want the best wedding ring in the world or not?!" She snapped.

"Sassy much." I mumbled.

"Here!" She smiled showing us her drawing. It was mainly Diamonds and gold but it looked excellent because of the designs it also said Precious x Gold on the inside.

"That looks perfect!" We all said. I loved every single bit of it.

"Yeah I know." She grinned flicking her long jet black hair.

"So will these two ring be it then?" The lady asked holding up the two drawings.

"Yep."

"Right. Next step is to pay for it!" I was actually ready for the big price that was going to come. The rings are really nice and have loads of Gold and diamonds on it so i wouldn't expect it to be cheap.

"The engagement ring is $1.800.000 since its customised also has real gold on it too and the wedding ring is $2.000.000 because of the diamonds and the design so all together is $3.800.000"

My whole body froze. I've never spent that much money on something except for my car and house. But it's for Precious and I would do do anything for her.

I pulled out my bank card and paid for everything.

"Told you he has money for both!"I heard Jasmine mumble.

"Just fill in these sheets. The rings will be made and delivered to your house in 15 to 30 days."

"Thanks." I spoke.

"Have a great day and I hope your wedding goes well. " she smiled as we left the Ring shop.

"Where we going now?" Jasmine asked.

"Home." I said in a duh tone.

"Uh uh what do we get for helping you? Also I'm hungry."

"We never agreed on anything! I never said you'd get anything in return."

"That's not fair we helped you!"

"What do you want then" I asked impatiently. I just wanted a burger is that to much to ask for?

"Chanel bag." Jasmine said

"Fendi perfume." Aaliyah spoke

"I'm tryna think of the most expensive brand." Destiny thought to herself. "I'll have a Gucci bag."

"Shit these are the stuff I should be buying my soon to be wife!" We went to the shops and got everything they asked for. I also bought Precious a black Chanel bag, Blue drawstring pants from Chloé and White Versace dress. And nothing for me!

"I spent more than I expected today." I sighed as I took a bite of my Big Mac.

"Stop acting like you don't have any money left in your bank account. "

"I can't just spend money everyday." I chuckled.

"So, when are you planning to propose to Precious?" Aaliyah asked changing the subject.

"Right after she gives birth or maybe the welcome back party."

"Oooh that's nice. I can't wait to see my niece."

"Me too I can't wait to see my daughter!"

Loco~

As much as I want to give up fighting I can't. I feel like I'm not done yet , like the earth still needs me.

I can see how much pain my mom and brother are going through. It hurts me to see them like this.

I'm not prepared to burn in hell because of all the killings I've done. I need to make it right for God. I need to make it right for everyone.

I thought about Tupacs quote.

It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave.

Should I leave or should I stay?