Chapter 17

Paris and Asia in mm. I'm gonna edit this soon

Paris~

Asia and I sat down as dad walked towards us. He wanted to speak to us about La'Rae and a few changes that's going to happen soon

"So...I guess you guys have noticed that I've been really nice to La'Rae and I've been paying more attention to her more than I have to you guys" we nodded.

"Reason is, she's pregnant. With my baby meaning you guys have to be nice since you're going to have another sibling" my eyes widen as Asia gasped.

"Dafuq dad!" I screamed. "Why would you get her pregnant, you rapis-" dad punched me. I could feel the side of my cheek burning up. He hasn't abused me in ages.

I started bawling. I ran upstairs to my room as Asia came running behind me.

I locked the door after Asia was in. "I want that bitch dead" I said through gritted teeth "I want her to lose her baby before we hurt her"

"Dads going out today" Asia spoke "we can hurt her after dad and Linda are out" I smiled at that idea

I crawled under my bed and took out knives and a gun I've never used before.

"This is going to be fun" I smile looking at the sharp end of knife.

Gold~

I've never came across something so hard. I would always find out the killer a few hours after the death but this time I couldn't.

I had a feeling it was Loco but I knew he would do that to me after what we went through. There was something Really fishy about Jacitá though. She wouldn't answer my phone calls or anything.

I walked out of my office to hear Khalil and Jay talking. I stood behind the door and listened

"We need to tell Gold" I heard Khalil say

"True, he'll kill us all on the spot ion want that"

"Let's just explain it was all Jacitá who made us do i-" I took my gun out from my back pocket before walking towards them

"What did she make you do?" I said looking at both of them. They were both silent. I put my finger on the trigger.

"She killed Javarn!" Khalil spoke "she paid us not to tell" sweat beaded down their foreheads

"So you guys helped kill my brother? Knowing what I've been through?! I welcomed you in my home! I made you feel like family and this is how you repay me?!" I shouted. I could feel the anger building up. "get every fucking one in the meeting room now ".

I turned around and walked back to my office. I loaded up my gun before walking to the meeting room where everyone was.

They all knew what was coming up. I could tell by their apologetic facial expressions.

"Before I start, why did you even kill Javarn" I said rubbing my temple.

"Jacitá was helping Loco bring you down so he could take your place. If you lost someone really close you would start slacking" Marco spoke "She paid us 15k to keep quiet".

"Where's that money now"

"Some of it is in our bank account and some in a suitecase"

"Get it now" they all went upstairs and got the money.

"Y'all don't understand how hard I'm trying not to kill all of you. It hurts me that I've been riding with a group of snakes and fakes for the past years. I didn't do shit to y'all and you repay me like this!" I screamed. "You have 72 hours to find and bring Jacitá before bringing her too me" I walked out.

Precious~

I started feeling some pains on my belly. I could hardly move and it hurt so badly.

"Paris!" I screamed "Asia" a few minutes later Paris walked in with a cup of water. There was a creepy smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you" I said. Taking a sip. It tasted weird but I carried on drinking it. I soon started feeling dizzy. I saw Asia walk in.

Asia punched me in the nose. Blood ran down my nose. I got up only to be kicked down by Paris.

My vision started getting better. I wrapped my arms around my belly.

"I'll get the gun you get the kitchen knife" I heard Paris say. I guess this would be my chance to run away.

I slowly tried to get up. I stumbled to my door. Blood ran down my legs I tried to fight the pain so I could escape. I went down the stairs

"She's here!" Asia screamed pointing the knife at me. I grabbed the vase that had flowers in and threw it at her face. I swung the door open and stumbled out.

"Help!" I screamed over and over again. I cried as more blood ran down my legs. "Help!" I saw a black car driving by my

"Precious?!" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Gold.

"Help me" I cried. I turned around to see Paris running up. Gold came out and put me inside the car. I heard shooting before he got in himself.

I couldn't stop the tears running down my eyes "I lost the baby!" I cried. I didn't really care if it was Dreys but I still lost a life that was in me.

"It's okay" Gold said grabbing my hands. "Your safe now, that's all that matters"