Chapter 43

Paris~

I stared down at my beautiful baby boy, Terell, He had a spitting image of my Drey. I loved his curly hair that went really well with his huge brown eyes. I'm glad I didn't abort him even though I could've been living good right now.

I moved to Jamaica with my old friend Riley. I managed to take out enough money from Dreys account to fly here but stupidly not enough to buy myself my own house.

I worked as a stripper downtown but most of the time I was a prostitute. But it was only because I needed some money since Riley didn't want to give me anything.

It's not fair. Precious had such a bad lifestyle I don't understand how it turned out to be all good. She should be on my position and I should be in hers living good in a mansion and all. But things turned out to be very different.

Linda~

"You ready?" I asked Asia as she grabbed her gun and I grabbed mine.

"Yeah I think so." She sighed pointing it at my forehead.

"Let's just remember everything we done in life. Good and bad." I spat out as tears began to build in.

Life isn't worth living for since we have no where to live, no food to eat and no one loving us.

I wish I could go back in time where Precious to her father and I were a normal family.

If it wasn't for me we would be living good. We would be living in a mansion like Precious is and we would be getting good money but most importantly we would have eachother. I fucked up big time. I fail to understand why I only realised now?

I wish Precious still gave me a chance, a chance to change both of our lives again. But it was too late.

"You sure you ready, cause after I pull the trigger on you we gone forever. " I told Asia.

To be honest I couldn't stand her ass throughout this whole journey. She was so stubborn. She never helped me get money or anything! I'm so confused how did Drey put up with her and wherever Paris is.

"Yeah." She said dryly. I placed my finger on the trigger.

Precious~

I finally hit 9 months and I was so ready to give birth! I was so tired of having swollen feet, morning sickness and back pains.

"We haven't even thought of names." I told Gold.

"I know right." He smiled.

"Any names in mind?" I asked him.

"Nope it's so hard because she's going to be called that for the rest of her life. Have you got any in mind?"

"No."

"We need to think of some quick before you give birth!"

I got up and went to the kitchen. I got out two packets of Hot Cheetos.

"You shouldn't be eating this. " Gold complained. "Especially when your due any day!"

"Come on Gold! I haven't eaten good things in 9 months give me a break."

He shook his head and chuckled as I began to fill my mouth with hot Cheetos. Another thing I couldn't wait for was to eat up! I looked down at my fat thighs.

"It's gonna take a while for all of this to go down." I sighed.

"I like it like that. " Gold admitted