(Adrienette) Remains 2

"I want you to come over."

Chat's eyes widened, he was not expecting her to offer such a forbade thing. He immediately began to protest not wanting to put his lady in such a position to do something she had never wanted to. 

"M-My' Lady no. I-I can't let you do that! I promise I'll be fine. I can g-", he was cut off. 

"No Chat", she said calmly. "I know you have no intentions of going back to your home. Therefore...you will be coming to mine. I do not care about the identities, this is far more important. Your health and well being is far more important than some silly identities. Master Fu isn't here with us anymore and I am the guardian. It's okay, I promise."

She smiled at him sweetly and stood up, grabbing Chat's hand to help him up as well. He studied her eyes for any sign of regret or nervousness, but he could not find anything. Just love. Just stupid love. Just stupid friendly love. 

Ashamed, he looked down at the floor dramatically. Ladybug let off a small giggle and took his other hand in hers. "Chat?"

He looked up with a hint of hope in his eyes. "Y-Yes?"

"I've been thinking about this for a while now. Tikki has been talking to me about a reveal...so it's okay. Please don't feel guilty or nervous...this is what needs to happen. It's okay...really."

She let out a deep breath and squeezed his hands in reassurance. "Chat, I am going to bring you to my house. Whether we know each other or not I am going to reveal myself to you. I do not ask of you to do the same, but if you fe-"

"Yes!" Chat tightened his grip on Ladybugs small delicate hands. "Yes, I want to", he whispered. 

They both smiled at one another and Ladybug reached for her yo-yo. She gestured for chat to hang on to her. She assumed that the alley cat was too exhausted to travel with his staff so she figured that this was the least she could do for him. 

He held on with ease and watched deliberately as they soared in what he believed was the direction of Ladybugs home. He could not believe this was actually happening. If this is a dream don't let me wake. If I am awake never let me sleep.  

He could smell the vanilla and cookies almost consuming Ladybug as she confidentially steered them through the night sky. He never wanted this moment to end, but he was extremely ecstatic for what was about to happen. 

Ladybug smiled when she caught Chat frantically looking around the area, trying to guess where she would stop. She was happy that he was excited to know. And she was just the same, but she could not escape the feeling of anxiety that was overflowing her mind. She was scared. Scared that she would let him down. Scared of being rejected and hated. Scared to be left alone by the person the means the most to her. 

Her smile turned to one of worry as she continued to glide from roof to roof in the direction of the bakery. Chat had noticed this and smiled at his lady. 

"Bugaboo, you know that no matter who you are I could only ever love you more." Ladybug looked into his eyes and a light coat of blush bloomed on her cheeks. She mouthed 'thank you' and focused her attention on the designation ahead. 

Chat continued to look around as a familiar place was nearby, his school. He looked just next to that and he could see Marinette's place. He smiled at the knowledge of his friend and wondered what she might be doing right now. But he discarded the idea fast because Ladybug came to a stop. 

She let him go. "Now Chat just to be clear this is not where I live." She pointed the the rooftop they were standing on. "I live very close to this spot though and I thought that you figuring out my identity here would be less known to my parents if I wasn't on my roof. I figured you'll be loud but if you can promise me that you wont scream my name or something...I will take you straight there."