(Ladynoir) Jealous cat

Requested by @DimpleGirl4

Thank youuuu!

----------------------------------------------------

Marinette scoffed quietly, pulling her hand out of Chat's grasp. It was patrol night, and Ladybug had just arrived at the Eiffel tower. Chat, of course, was grinning and chuckled to himself, causing Marinette to get a little irritated. 

"You ready to get started?" She asked. 

"Always", he winked. 

It was a quiet night, not much out. Patrols were usually the same: soaring around the night sky, watching the lights turn off inside the apartments and houses near by. Ladybug jumped from rooftop to rooftop, Chat just barely behind her. That is when she saw him, Adrien Agreste. Of course her body just had to malfunction, because she stumbled slightly, and then completely, which (of course) caused Chat to slam into her from behind, the both of them falling on the hard surface. 

"Ow, My'lady, I didn't know you had fallen for me."

"Technically, you fell on me."

They struggled to untangle their limbs, both standing up and trying to recover from the slight mishap. That's when Chat caught sight of a object that could seemingly be what distracted his lady. 

"Do you know that boy?"

"WhAt?!"

"Well, you fell, so am assuming that you were distracted and THAT is the only distracting thing around here My'lady. Do you know that boy?" He pointed to the ginormous 'Adrien The Fragrance' poster hanging a hundred yards away. 

Marinette's face paled when she realized that he had caught on. 

Oh crap. 

"Oh, well sure-I mean uh. Everyone knows him, he's the son of the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste", she tried to play it cool. 

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh, so...do you like him?"

"What? What do you mean?"

Marinette was shocked that Chat wanted to talk about this. He usually didn't like when he showed more attention to any other boy. Chat however, was eager to know what his lady thought of him. 

"I mean, what do you think of the Agreste boy?"

"I-I uh, I don't know. I guess that he's nice. I mean, I've met him before and he doesn't seem like a bad person."

"I don't know My'lady, I'm pretty sure you have a crush on him." He teased further, hoping she could give something away from her reaction. 

Marinette was panicking, she had no absolute idea how that cat was able to figure it out. They weren't suppose to know anything about each other's identities, but then again, almost everyone has a crush on the famous model. 

"I-I ah, I'm not sure what your talking about?" She folded her arms, closing her eyes and praying that she wasn't smiling. 

She was. 

"Oh ho ho", Chat was having a blast. "So you do have a crush on the model."

Ladybug turned to him, putting her hands on her hips. "That's not fair Chat, a-almost the whole of Paris has a little bit of a crush on him. He's a freakin model!"

"I don't."

A moment of silence (mostly for dramatic effect). 

"Well, you don't count!" Ladybug was starting to blush, and even though it was dark, Chat could still see it. 

"Ooooooh My'lady, your blushing", he wiggled his eyebrows. 

"I am not!"

"You know what? I don't get why everyone likes Adrien. Adrien Adrien Adrien. Oh, your sooooooo hot Adrien. You got that magical swoosh that every girl wants. You know what? I have a swoosh too...and it's super fluffy."

Ladybug chuckled. "Chat, are you jealous?"

"Absolutely not. I am way better looking than him. Plus, he doesn't have cat ears."

"And that's a good thing?"

"Not for him." He continued, wanting to know more. "So what do you like about him My'lady?"

She snorted. "Ah Chat. It's got nothing to do with looks. Even though he is cute, he is very nice and a gentleman."

Chat folded his arms, huffing and sitting on the roof. He was touched that Ladybug felt that way about him, but he was jealous. If that was even possible? Can you be jealous of yourself? Ladybug smiled and sat down next to him. 

"You know Chat, even though I do like Adrien...doesn't mean I don't like you."

He smiled sadly at his lap. "Yeah, but you like him more."

"No I don't."

Chat faced Ladybug with shock. "What?", he whispered. 

"Chat, How can I like him more than you? I spend way more time with you, and we're partners after all."

"Thanks Ladybug."

"You know, your such a jealous cat", she laughed. 

Oh, you don't know the half of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe I know these few one have been a bit short

I NEED TO WRITE LONGER ONES!!

Also, if you haven't already....

Please, go and check out my book 'One of a Kind Christmas'

Please vote, comment, follow...

Stay SISTER SPECIAL <3