(Adrienette) Stories Told by Scars

HEYYAAA....This one was requested by princess1558!

I don't know I just like the song...

SO...this one is basically another one of your typical beach field trip stories. Hope I'm not too cliché :)

PLEASE READ THIS LITTLE PART! 

So this One shot, happens to be the first one shot in my one shots 2.0 book that has not been getting as much attention as I have hoped it would. SO! If you like these upcoming few One Shots then Please make sure to add the other book so you get notifications because I will soon stop updating new stories on this one. Thank you so much!

Onto the story!

---------------------------------------------

Alya snickered, watching Marinette drool at the back of Adrien's head. They were currently on the Startrain, on the last senior fieldtrip to a cabin near the ocean. The entire class was buzzing for the arrival at the designation and couldn't wait to explore the rooms and landscape. The class was told there would be two large cabins: one for the boys, and one for the girls. Apparently they weren't mature enough to be trusted to share a single cabin ;)

It was a wonder that Adrien's father allowed him to come with all the akumatizations that had occurred recently, but with the persuasion of Natalie he was easily convinced. Nonetheless, Adrien and Marinette were grateful for the escape. Even though they knew that in the worst circumstances, they would have to transform and find a way to make it back to Paris.

It's going to be perfect, Marinette thought. Lila's gone on her 'rendezvous with prince Ali', and Chloe is somewhat gone, with her being in the first class and everything.

"Girl, I was thinking... this is the perfect timing!" Marinette looked at her friend in confusion, after hours of looking at Adrien's golden locks.

"For what?"

"For you to confess you feelings", Alya quirked an eyebrow.

Marinette's face grew hot. "Oh ho ho, no. I am not doing that, never ever. I couldn't stand being humiliated on our school field trip. With no where to run, to hide."

Alya smiled sweetly, watching the animated girl continue to explain all the possible wrongs that could occur.

"Marinette, I'm just saying. Your not going to have much time after the trip. With graduation and everything, what have you got to loose?"

"My pride."

Alya gave a deadpanned look. "Oh girl."

"Plus," Marinette quirked. "He's just a friend."

Alya growled, pointing out the clear fact that she had just been staring at the back of his head for hours on hand.

"Oh, that was strictly for research purposes", Marinette blushed.

Just as Alya was about to further chasten the bluenette, the class erupted into a fit of "oohs" and "awes" as the bus came into view of the ocean. Both turned their heads towards the main attraction, dismissing their previous discussion.

"It's so pretty", they heard Rose say.

"I better go put on my swim trunks", Kim stated as he sprang out of his seat to the restroom.

"Ooh, I can't wait to see the cabin!" Sabrina exclaimed, Chloe quickly retorting with an explanation that her daddy booked her to stay at a luxurious hotel so she wouldn't have to sleep with bugs and get food poisoning.