Chapter 32

Chapter 32

***One Month Later***

Niall’s P.O.V.

 “Good job guys!” I said while jogging off the stage. We just had a concert I don’t even know where but it was great. The fans wouldn’t stop screaming and singing along. It was great! I even gave a little hint about the next album, which made them go crazy! The VIPs were extremely nice, asking about Siobhan and where she was. I would just say she was back in New York and they would stop pressing. I haven’t heard from her since she refused to come with me a month ago and I can’t help but be worried. What if something bad happened? What if… I can’t even think about it. She’s probably just having a good time with her old friends.

“Come on, mates, lets go home.” Louis said wrapping his arm around Kayla’s shoulder. Kayla’s stomach looked like she was about to burst.

“You guys all did great!” Megan beamed. “And Zayn, I need to talk to you real quick.” She said taking Zayn’s hand and leading him out back.

“Just to think, one more month until I can see Siobhan.” I smiled sitting next to Liam.

“I’m happy for you, mate.” He said patting my shoulder. He looked at Kayla. “So, when do you think she’s due?”

“I have no idea. I thought she was due a week ago.” I said.

He laughed. “Yeah, right? Her and Louis seem to be getting along well.”

“You just noticed?” I joked.

He laughed again. “No, I noticed right away. You think they’re dating?”

“Well, I don’t doubt it.” I said. I looked over to Bailee and Harry. Harry was holding both of Bailee’s hands and was talking to her. She was smiling and laughing with him. Well, that was fast. I nudged Liam. “Are they together?” I asked looking at him.

“I guess so, they’ve been very lovey-dovey, lately.” He said. I then noticed he was right. Yesterday Bailee was sitting on Harry’s lap on the couch, then the other day they were in the kitchen “cooking” and they’re always together.

“Yeah, you’re right.” I said. Just then Zayn and Megan returned hand-in-hand both beaming. “What’s up with them?” I asked. Liam shrugged. Danielle walked over and Liam stood up.

“Babe! You did amazing!” She gave him a big hug.

“Aw, I’m the only one without my girlfriend.” I pouted.

“Aw, Niall!” Danielle said and kissed my cheek. “Liam can share.” And gave me a hug.

“Liam, I like your girlfriend.” I called over Danielle’s shoulder. I heard her laugh as Liam did. I pulled out of the hug. “I’m hungry.”

“Yeah, when are you not?” Louis smiled.

“I don’t know.” I shrugged. “I just want food.” Literally everyone rolled their eyes at me. “Hey!” I explained.

“Come on, we’ll order room service at the hotel.” Liam said. We all made our way outside. There was a line of fans lining the walk-way to the van. While we were rushing to the van questions were shouted at us, like always.

“Louis! Are you dating Kayla?”

“Louis, Is Kayla’s baby, yours?”

“Niall! Where’s Siobhan?”

“Liam, I love you and Danielle!”

“Zegan all the way!”

“Niall, is Siobhan actually missing?!”