Chapter 1

How can you be so in love with someone... or some ones... and haven't even met them? My parents say it impossible... My brother says I'm insane... My sister doesn't get it... My best friend, she knows exactly what I mean. We would get together and have a sleep over. Just to cry about the boys. We tried to get tickets to see them. We got nothing. We almost met them... well we did. But it was only thirty seconds and there were about 3,000 other girls there, and I was crying. I thought this to myself. My bed was soaking up my tears. The world outside my window was dark. My room was dark as well. My heart was in my throat and my fists were in my eyes wiping away the tears. A crack of light appeared on the floor.

"Siobhan, are you awake?" My mom's voice spoke through the silence.

"Yes." I said trying not to sniffle.

"Are you crying, Siobhan?"

"Yes." I turned away from her concerned look

"About...?"

"About not being able to see the boys." I said she looked confused. "One Direction."

"Okay, you know what? Come down stairs put on pants or shorts or whatever but I want to talk to you about this obsession you have." She turned on my light and threw the shorts I had worn today at me. I pulled them on, they just got past my shirt. It was long, my dad's actually. I quickly looked at my reflection from the mirror. My "Katniss braid" as everyone called it was okay and the mascara I didn't wash off was a little smudged under my eyes. I also put on a bra, because I felt uncomfortable and made my way down stairs.

Mom was waiting for me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the front room. "You really have to get over this." She said. "They're just a band." She kept eye contact the entire time. Her hand wrapped around my wrist, scratching my cuts. Hopefully she couldn't feel them, or if she did she thought it was from wiping out in soccer.

"Mom, they aren't just a band, they are a life style!" she sat me on the couch. Usually when I sat down there would be a huge depression in the couch but this time there wasn't. Usually, when that happened someone was sitting on the couch, but everyone was asleep. I looked to the side and nearly had a heart attack. Sitting there next to me was One Direction!

"Holy Mother of god!" I jerked to the opposite side of the couch out of fright. They scared me! Jesus, I thought mom and I were alone. Then I processed who they were.

I stood up "OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I swear my smile stretched from one ear to the other. Tears streaked down my cheek.

Niall stood up. "Oh don't cry!" He said. "I hate it when girls cry." I couldn't answer with words so I jumped onto him with a bear hug. He seemed a little surprised at this but he wrapped his arms around me in a loose hug. I opened my eyes to see the boys standing up trying not to laugh. I unraveled myself from Niall's arms and jumped on the nearest member. It was Louis.

"Whoa!" he said. My arms were around his neck and my head was buried into his shoulder. I got off Louis and hugged the next one in a huge bear hug also. It was Harry, and then Zayn, and then Liam.

When I stopped hugging Liam I walked to my mom. Her smile was huge. "Did you get them to come?" She nodded. "How?" I asked sitting on the couch. I stared up at her in wonder.

"I know Paul, I went to college with him." She said. "I couldn't stand to see you like this, Siobhan, so I called Paul. We caught up a bit and he came over a few times while you were at school. I told him about your love for One Direction. I even showed him your ceiling."

My face got bright red. "You did?"

"Your ceiling?" Someone said. It was Harry.

"Yeah, it's full of pictures of you guys! Wanna see it?"