Chapter 7

Siobhan's P.O.V.

"Hey, Liz." I said to a surprised looking Liz Abrams. She was Megan's mom. "Is Megan Here?"

"No, she's in school." Liz said. "Speaking of school why aren't you in it?"

"I got out early." Liz looked behind me. Her eyes got wide.

"Is that that band One Direction?" Liz may be a mom but she's a younger mom, around her early forties with three kids, two in high school, she knows about the "hip" bands.

"Yeah. Uh, they went to school with me today so they could support me." I said.

"Support you? What happened?" Liz asked putting her hands on her hips.

"My mum didn't tell you?" I asked my eyes getting wide.

"Tell me what?"

"She's probably to devastated." I rambled on.

"Siobhan!" Liz said grabbing my arm. not hard or anything just to shake me a bit into reality. "Why is. your mom devastated."

"I..." I whispered. "I have cancer." No matter how many times I say that I will never, ever, ever, ever times a billion get used to saying that. it will always jerk me back into reality.

"Siobhan," She said, I looked up at her. Tears were forming in her eyes. Oh god. "Please tell me this is a sick joke." She said.

I shook my head slowly. if I spoke I would break down right there. I looked up at Liz. She was crying, not hard but enough to see she was scared and sad. She pulled me into the biggest hug ever (Though not nearly as big as a Horan Hug).

"Siobhan, honey, I am so sorry." She croaked. I hugged her back.

"When-" I cleared my raspy throat. "When is Megan getting back?"

Liz looked at her watch. "About fifteen minutes."

"I need to tell her." I said.

"Bring your friends in, you can wait for Meg in the living room." She wiped away a few extra tears.

"Thanks, Liz." I said hugging her once more.

I walked over to everyone. "We can go in and wait for Megan to come." I said. "Liz, Megan's mom said it was okay."

"Siobhan," Savannah said. "We have to go." She indicated that she, Hunter, and Kaeden had to go.

"Where?" I asked.

"Home, dad is going to kill us." That wasn't it. I knew they didn't really like Megan and her siblings. Megan and her siblings didn't really like them either so it was okay. I guess? I don't know.

"Okay, I'll..." I was gonna say I'll drive you home but I don't have my lisence yet.

"Louis, can you do me a favor and drive Hunter, Kaeden, and Savannah back home? their dad is going to kill them." I asked Louis.

"Sure." he said opening the drivers door and getting in. Savannah, Hunter, and Kaeden climbed into the car. "Be back in twenty minutes!" Louis yelled out the window.

"See ya!" I yelled back. "Come on boys lets go inside." I walked through the open front door into the living room with the boys following me. I sat on the couch. Niall sat next to me, Liam on the other side of me, Harry next to Liam, and Zayn next to Niall. We just sat there for a few minutes. It wasn't an awkward silence like usual, this was more like a sad silence. I wish I could stop their sadness... I don't know how long we sat there but fifteen mintues later I heard the door slam shut.

"MOM! I'm Home!" Megan! I jumped up off of the couch.

"Megan!" I shouted.

"Siobhan?" she walked into the living room. "Siobhan!" She ran over and gave me a big hug.