Chapter 2

"I will bring you into the main office and ask to see the principle. I'll bring all you guys in to talk to her. Do you guys want to go to class with me? Or would you rather do something else?" I asked

"Well, I've got an idea..." Louis said. we all looked at him. "Why don't we put on a small concert for the kids?"

"Oh! Yeah! I like that idea!" Harry said.

"Thats a really good idea!" Zayn said.

"I love it!" I said.

Niall and Liam smiled. "That's brilliant!" Liam said.

"Good job, Louis! Now we know your brain works!" Niall said, we all laughed.

"Perfect, so I'll take you guys to see Mrs. Sieva, and we'll talk about doing a small concert. This is perfect because a lot of the directioners here didn't get tickets to see you, but all the directionators did!" I crossed my arms and pouted, "It's not fair." then I realized who I was talking to. "Wait, why should I care? You're living with me for... How long?"

"How long do you want us to?" Liam said.

I bit my toung to keep from saying forever. "Urm, a week?"

"We can stay as long as you want." Niall said.

I smiled. "All right, as long as I want. Anyway, if Mrs. Sieva says yes about the concert, we'll get a guitarist and some sheet music with the lyrics and notes for the guitarist. Then we'll set up a little meet and greet? is that okay with you?" I said to the boys.

"And we're doing this all for free?" Liam said.

"Yes?" I said slowly.

"That's good with me!" he said. I exhaled. Good.

"All right, so we go to the principle, talk to her about a concert then get a guitarist and the music, then while the kids are in class we'll set up a little meet-and-greet." I said.

"Well," Zayn said."You havnt got to find a guitarist because we've got one right here! Niall! He can play the guitar and he already knows the songs."

"Perfect!" I said. "That's one thing scratched off the list." I smiled. "So you guys got the plan?"

They all nodded.

"It's perfect." Louis said.

"Good." I said.

"Siobhan," my mom said. "You better get ready." She was right, we were coming up to the school. I unstrapped and put on my backpack. She pulled up and I quickly got out and closed the door. Niall opened his door and climbed out, Liam got out his door and left it open for Harry, Louis and Zayn got out Niall's door.

"Thanks, mom!" I said and she drove off. I grabbed Niall's hand. "All right, come on guys, lets do this!" I led them to the door. "This way." I brought them through another door to the left that was labeled "Main Office".

"Um, excuse me?" I said to the front desk receptionist, Ms. Gobs. She looked up from her paper work, she was old and wrinkly and, honestly, hated kids.

"What?" she croaked.

"May we speak with Mrs. Sieva?" I asked.

"Wait." she said. She hobbled off to Mrs. Sieva's office. When she returned the bell had rung signaling kids to get to class. "You better hurry." she said

"Thanks." I said, I pulled Niall with me, the boys followed. "Mrs. Sieva?" I said peeking my head in through the door way.

"Come in, Siobhan, Honey." Mrs. Sieva was the nicest person ever, she was younger, around forty, and she had the kindest yet strictest heart ever. She didn't stand for any bullying but she was always nice to the students. I walked in with the boys. Mrs. Sieva stood up. "Hello,"She said to the boys. "Who are you?"