Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Siobhan’s P.O.V.

The boys have been gone for about 4 hours and the girls and I were watching the third Toy Story because that was one of the only movies we could find. I looked out the window and the sun was setting.

I still can’t think of what Niall would get me! I haven’t asked for anything, I don’t want anything, I wonder what it is…

Megan’s P.O.V.

Honestly I don’t know how Siobhan still hasn’t seen it. People are dropping hints left and right! Just then my phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I asked going into mine and Zayn’s bedroom.

“Megan?” Zayn’s beautiful voice said.

“Yes?”

“Niall got it.” My heart jumped.

“Really?” I squealed.

“Yes!” I could hear the giddiness in his voice.

“Is it pretty?” I asked.

“It’s absolutely beautiful!” Zayn beamed. “You have to get Siobhan ready.”

“For what?” I asked.

“He’s taking her out tonight. He’s gonna do it.” Zayn said.

“When?” I whisper screamed.

“An Hour.” Zayn said. “We’re getting him a tux now.”

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed. “Siobhan!” I shouted hanging up.

“Yeah?” She rushed into the room.

“Niall is taking you out and you have to get changed. NOW.” I shouted grabbing her arm and shoving her into the bathroom. “Take a shower!” While she showered I grabbed Danielle and Kayla.

“Dani, when Siobhan gets out of the shower do her hair, Kayla pick out her dress, Niall is gonna ask her tonight.” Dani and Kayla exploded into high-pitched squeals, which I joined in. “Alright, alright,” I whispered. “Kayla go, get a dress, I’ve got a lot of dress.”

“And you can look through mine.” Dani added. Kayla waddled to My closet to look through my dresses. Right then Siobhan got out of the shower and walked out with a towel wrapped around her body. I dragged her back into the bathroom and whipped away the fog on the mirror and sat Siobhan down in a chair. I will do her make-up. Dani started dragging a brush through Siobhan’s wet hair and blow dried it in a way that made loose curls, almost waves but more on the curls side, cascading down her back. Dani took the curling iron and made a few more curls that were a bit loose and sprayed her hair with hair spray.

For her make-up I did a naked look using a naked palette. The eye shadow made her eyelids look a bit bronze. I put a bit of concealer on her face. I used liquid eye liner to make cat eyes on her top lid. I put brown pencil eye liner on her bottom water line. I took a light, soft pink lipstick and put it on her lips. And I put on two coats of mascara. Waterproof!

Kayla burst into the room. “I found the perfect dress!” then she looked at Siobhan and her hand flew to her mouth. “Oh my god, Siobhan, you look beautiful.” Tears pricked her eyes. Siobhan stood up and hugged Kayla.

“Kayla! Don’t cry! I’m just going on a date with Niall tonight.” Siobhan said. I could tell Kayla was bursting to tell her.

“Oi!” Dani yelled. “Don’t mess up the make-up or my beautiful creation of hair!” Siobhan laughed.

“Show me this perfect dress!” She said. She walked with Kayla pulling her hand.

Siobhan’s P.O.V.