Chapter 20

Chapter 20

***2 Days Later***

Siobhan’s P.O.V

Today is the day of the concert. Niall and I are going to announce our engagement.

I have to admit, I was a bit nervous. The fans would probably hate me… I’ve read a lot of hate on twitter because I’m dating Niall. People said I only dated Niall for his money and fame. That’s not true. I stayed out of the light for a while when I had cancer and Niall and the boys have barely bought me anything. Except for that beautiful ring… and the clothes so many months ago. People called me an attention whore because I had cancer. Having cancer wasn’t my fault. There was nothing I could do to stop it. They said I was too ugly to be with Niall when they were the ones who said Niall was too ugly to be in One Direction. Their words didn’t hurt me… much…

I was sitting with Megan watching TV when my phone vibrated telling me I had another mention on Twitter. I looked at the tweet and almost burst into tears right there.

@SiobhanDailey doesn’t deserve Niall, she should just die that would make the whole world better.

It doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t hurt; I kept telling myself. I knew it did. I was like Harry, I guess. I needed to know what people were saying about me. It hurt no matter what I told myself. I’ve acted like those people who could care less what people thought about them but I was never actually like that.

I nonchalantly got up from the couch and went to mine and Niall’s bedroom closing the door behind me. Niall and the boys were at sound check right now so I was alone with Megan and Kayla. Dani had to go to London to dance in the music video for some rapper. I walked into the adjoining bathroom locking the door behind me. I sat down on the floor and pressed my back against the tub. I took out my phone and pulled up twitter.

@SiobhanDailey is too ugly to be dating someone from One Direction, she should just leave, like gtfo.

@SiobhanDailey why are you so fat? You need to lose a lot of weight.

@SiobhanDailey No one likes you, go away.

@SiobhanDailey You just want Niall’s money and fame. You don’t really love him.

Tears started pouring down my face. It hurt so much to look at what they were writing. It was disgusting.

My phone started ringing; it was Niall. “Niall,” I sobbed.

“Siobhan, are you okay?” He asked. He sounded distraught.

“N-no, what t-they’re writing about m-me is d-disgusting.” I cried.

“Siobhan, I’m so s-sorry, I brought this on, and you shouldn’t have to deal with this.” Niall stuttered.

“N-no, Niall, it’s not your fault.” I said weakly.