Home

Thor

Imagine waking up next to your high school love. How does it feel? amazing, right? What would you think about getting married to them? excellent. What if you cheated on them while you were sleeping next to them? Gullibly gulilty . Not that I want to be unfaithful to him. He's fantastic in every way. He is a completely meek man. He cooks delicious meals, quit his work for me, and accommodates all of my demands. Perhaps that's why I became tired of him. Simply put, I no longer sense the sparks. I wish I had met Jane sooner, but, oh God, Jane.

I ate my morning meal. Seeing him eat with no clue that I'm going to divorce him makes me feel guilty. I hurriedly left since I simply didn't want to see him any longer.

I entered my organisation. People just fear me. This is merely a boost to my pride and ego. I sat in my chair reading all the events for today. Quite little, only a few tasks. The phone jingles. When I checked my phone, I saw that Loki was calling.

"What is this Thor? What have I done?"

"What is what, lo?" I frown.

"This  divorce document." Lo spoke in a trembling voice. It probably arrived earlier than anticipated.

"I don't think I can go on like this. I simply cannot. The pull is gone, so please sign the divorce papers. And I'm seeing someone right now. Hello, Jane. I'm on the phone. "Please let me cut this."

Jane steps in front of me and takes my belt off. She unzipped the zipper. She  took my cock out of my underwear and began sucking on it. I place the phone on the table and lean back.

"Ahh wait damit .fuck Jane your so sexy. Yes suck me like that . Ahhhh ."

I  end up coming in her mouth. She straddles my lap and begins to kiss my lips as I pull her up. I licked her bottom lip, requesting permission. She slowly separates her lips. I insert my tongue into her mouth and begin to ravish it. We both pulled away from the passionate kiss. I gripped her face, causing our forehead to touch .

I whisper my feelings to her.

I love you.

Those words made her shudder. She took a step away from me. begins to stroll back and forth. She then turned to face me.

"We are done. We were whatever we were. are done, "she states.

"But I thought you liked this." I said, getting up from my seat and dressing myself up.

"I have a girlfriend." She explained 

"Then break up with her." I said as I started to walk to her.

"I will never." She said, looking fiercly at me.

I pointed out to her, "You did cheat on her."

"Yes." Yes, but Thor, she's not just any girl for me to break up with over a fling."

"Is that all that is to you?"

"Oh, Thor, you have no idea." You are nothing more than a jerk. You  treat your husband like you are treating  a security guard. So you basically have nothing in your heart or intellect. "He must have spent his entire life in torment. He's standing by you."

"And I suppose you're a saint."

"I am far from a saint. But, Thor, no matter what, I will always return to her. Whatever the case may be. She is my refuge. She is all I require. I might not be here if it weren't for her."

"I left Loki for you ".

"Thor, you know. You were quite fortunate. You'd had him. You had a wonderful life with someone who was willing to do anything for you . But you were too self-centered to notice. It's entirely your fault. If I were you, I would not have abandoned him. Above all, I never told you to abandon him. And finally, I'm quitting. "

She exited, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Loki was always willing to help me. He was there when my mum died. He was there when my father died. He was always present. Was I there for him? Was I? I attempted to contact him. He didn't answer his phone. I tried once more. Time and again. He didn't take it. None of my 46 calls were answered. Perhaps because he's angry. I suppose I should do something pleasant for him. But what does he enjoy? Books and clothing Perhaps pudding. It's not like he's going to vanish. He has no where to go.

I examine the photograph of our wedding ceremony. The day I vowed I would be with him in his darkness and brightness.

We made love that night.

The way his eyes would light up when he read a book. The way the wind sweeps across his hair He speaks in an elegant manner. The manner in which he walks and grins He was as dark and mysterious as the wilderness. His witness. He blows folks off like he's a prince. It just adds to his wild allure.

So, what about those papers? I'm not afraid to tell him the truth. and make some recommendations about how to repair our marriage I examine the ring on my finger. L + T etched on it.  I kiss the ring and apologise.

Later
I enter the home and search for Loki. I yelled his name as usual, but there was no answer. He wasn't in his customary spot in the living room. I went inside the bedroom and looked around.

I continued yelling his name feverishly. My breathing became choppy. I attempted to contact him. The sound of the phone ringing was heard from the kitchen. My legs took me there, but my emotions tugged at me in an uncomfortable way. The phone was sitting on the counter. He must have forgotten to check his phone. Where on earth could he possible flee?

He'd come back. He doesn't have anywhere to go. He'll be back.'

I wiped my forehead. My gaze was drawn to the document on the dining table. My heart began to beat frantically .

A note placed upon documents . 

Please don't be signed.

And for the third time, I was confronted by my fears. Just seeing those papers made my heart ache. 

I took the note in my hand.

I couldn't stop crying. I hurried inside my room. I checked the cabins; he took all the clothes he bought with his money, his certificates, his mother's earrings, and some of his books. I collapsed on the ground. My tears streamed as my mind raced.