chapter 8

After Laufey talk the people who gathered around at the table , Lost their appetite . Well except for Kim Jason , Jordan was the first one to get up from the dining table and the others just followed him , How dare he when he had a husband , How Dare he walk out without considering Jason might be Hungry , How dare he when they were expecting a baby ? . Well when Jason entered their room he was beyond pissed ,

Jordan guessed the reason . And he knew what his punishment would be {sleeping On the couch } ' instead he was sent on the mission .

Jordan blamed everything on Thor , The conversation only happened because his presence , But deep within he knew , they avoided speaking about him , He missed his brother , who would not , He was the one who saved him . Jordan was mamas favourite boy but after Loki's birth he was the favourite one . Jordan hated the attention that was given to him , the attention that was stolen from him , But can he blame that cute innocent creature , Loki was always with him , Always looking up at him . Loki became his favourite brother .

Thor hears a knock at his door , he opens the door only to be graced by Jordan's presence . Thor was also hungry but as soon as every body began to leave the table , he felt bad so he also left the table . he cocked his eyebrows at him .

" I'm sent on mission , you are coming along with me ", Jordan said .

" but we are not in an army " Thor insisted

" don't you want my forgiveness , then you are going to come along with me and assist me to complete the mission "

" I guess , I will help with your .ah so said mission " Thor said " But why do you need my help "

" because theft is not my area , Its not actually a theft if you take it from your own house , I'm just taking it without other knowing it , so its not theft , I'm allowed to Take anything from home , yes but I'm taking it secretly so my doves pride would not get hurt , do you understand " Jordan turned too look at Thor

"Yes , true "

" why you lookin at me like that "

" Loki rambles a lot when he's nervous ," he admits

Jordan just pats on his back before leading to the kitchen

" You got to be kidding me , the mission was suppose to be get food " Thor said . " I really thought it was something,  important "

" Food is essential for living though , And its very essential when your partner is pregnant. Just a fact you cannot live with a hungry pregnant partner , And I do want to be alive so . you just have to go to kitchen , open the fridge take the pie and the parathas . heat in the Oven and hand it over to me , very simple' Jordan whispered

" yes understandable "

Thor went over to the kitchen , the moon light filled the kitchen making things easier for to locate the refrigerator and Oven , he walked over as silently his clumsy body could ,the wood floor was also creaking with him trying to walk , So he made to the fridge making as less noise as possible ,

he opened the fridge and he was greeted by two pie he did not know which was to be taken , but to make things easier it was labeled , he turned to Jordan , tried to sign what pie he wants , Jordan lips sync Blueberry . he takes out of the refrigerator keeps it in the table , then takes the paratha and keeps it at the table walks over to the oven opens it and keeps the parathas and the pie wrapped in the foil and keeps it in oven and closes it .

he then walks over to Jordan who looked dumb stricken at him ,

" What . I did what you said "

" yes , off course you did what was asked sir , But you forgot to turn on the Oven and pre heat it "

" but you did not say anything about preheating "

" My mistake to think you were smart , Now go on turn on take the pie and Parathas out , On the oven pre heat at 390f , after it pre heats , it alerts you then just the pie in the oven set the timer for two minutes , parathas are supposed to be heated using the pan , yes its in the Kitchen , On the right , yes , ok go on to the stove turn the knob , now place the pan let it heat up , pour some oil , its in the bottom cabinet , now place the parathas , take spatula , yes now flip it . okay go ahead and wear the gloves and take the pie out , okay , take a plate out take the paratha from the pan and place it in the plate , now grab another plate , a knife and spoons , well man you were able to do things without light "

they then walked up the stairs , Thor stood infront of the room that was given to him but then , Jordan came back

" there is some pie and Parathas left , You can join us , if you are free " he said the words and pulled him to the next room

And that day Thor missed Loki more than ever , he wanted to know whether Loki had cravings , how he's doing , he wanted to kiss Loki's belly the same way Jordan kissed Kim Jason's tummy , he later learnt That Kim Jason was the heir to Asian mafia , how they met , how they fell in love. Jason eyes looked at Jordan in adoration as he kept telling about their childish fights , the world seemed so perfect . they were so deep in love , Thor wished them by heart to have a great life ahead , And that night He was forgiven by the couples. He did not know what was about to happen in life but either way he wanted to help Loki reunite with his family .