Chapter fifteen

Katsuki's POV

Izuku's eyes widened slightly at the sight of me and his smile turned to a slight frown, he quickly regained his composer and glared at me.

"What do you want?" He said hatefully.

"I-I...um..." I stuttered. I couldn't figure out what to say, It was quite frustrating.

"Out of the way." He said sternly, he tried to slip past me but I just grabbed his wrist to stop him. When I did this he flinched slightly at my touch. I looked down at his scars and couldn't help but feel guilty.

"I'm worried about you." I finally say, this only makes him more made. I pull his arm so he's facing me and I block his only escapes with my huge body.

"What right do you have to be worried?!" He said, raising his voice slightly from rage.

"I just-" He interrupted me.

"You just WHAT?!?" He unclenched his teeth and took a deep breath, calming himself. "Out of the way"

"No." I say, I tighten my grip on his wrist.

"Did I stutter?"

"Izuku... I need to talk to you..." the small boy began glaring at me again.

"Now's not a good time, now out of my way!" He yells as he struggles to break free of my grasp, this was to no avail because I am stronger than him.

"I'm sorry but I need to talk to you now..." I say, looking down at the floor in guilt.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY KACCHAN!" He yells, my head shoots up and looks him dead in the eye. His eyes widened, realizing what he said, he bites down on his lip and looks down at the floor.

"K-Kacchan..?" I repeated, shocked at the sudden use of the nickname. I was also very happy I got to hear the name again.

Silence

"Let go of me"

Izuku's POV

"GET OUT OF THE WAY KACCHAN!" I yell, I didn't realize what I was saying till I said that name. Bakugo's head shot up and looked me dead in the eyes. His face displayed a mixture of shock and surprise.

I cursed at myself for losing focus and calling him that. I bite my lip and look down at the floor.

'Maybe he didn't notice?' 

"K-Kacchan..?"

'Of course he noticed, idiot!' I mentally slap myself as I think about what to do next.

'I could just make up a lie and leave. or I could tell him everything that's going on, hell that would feel amazing to finally tell someone...'

'And what? be a burden?'

'good point...'

I mentally debated with myself for a few more minutes, which left an awkward silence of sorts.

"Let go of me" I say. if words weren't enough, I would resort to force.

"I need to talk to you" I let out a small chuckle, then it escalated to a full on laugh. not a normal happy 'haha' laugh, but an insane laugh. I know I sounded insane... but I just continued 'laughing'.

"I-I'm sorry?" Bakugo looked confused at my sudden outburst. I mean, I am confused as well. It just feels like something in me broke and I can't fix it. all of my thoughts were scattered and I couldn't think straight through all my laughter.

And everything went downhill from here.

"And what did you want to talk about Bakugo? How all of these feelings and thoughts I have are your fault? Did you come here to feel better about yourself? Come to push all that guilt you feel onto me and break me further? Which one is it Bakugo?" I say, still laughing slightly.

"No, that's not why-" I put my hand up, signaling him to stop speaking.

"oh, you and I both know that's not the case." I paused, letting a grin fall on my face. "the truth hurt? Knowing that you are the reason for my self harm, suicide attempts, and also the voices?"

'No! Stop! I don't want to say this!' I yelled at Myself, I didn't feel in control of my body.

"Th-the... voices...?" He questioned.

"Oh, yes! The voices That tell me I will never be good enough and that I should just kill Myself!" I paused, smirking more and looking him dead in the eye.

"you know, like you did?"

His eyes widened and his arms went limp.

"As fun as this chat was I have somewhere to be, see ya around Katsuki." I say as I hop down the stairs that lead out of the apartment complex. The smirk still dominating my face, the twisted expression never falling.

As soon as I got far enough away from the complex I walked into an alleyway and collapsed. sweat poured down my face as I regained control of my body. Bile erupting from my throat as I threw up.

I felt disgusting, more than I normally do. My skin doesn't feel like my own, almost like I'm not me anymore. kinda like here is someone who isn't me inside me...

like i'm sharing my body with someone

"Hey there Izuku, hope we can be the best of friends."

"What? Who are you?"

~~~~

UwU

word count: 866