Chapter Five

Inko's POV

well Izuku was recovering at the hospital, I searched his room for blades. And the sight horrified me. 

there were 10 razor blades, 2 Swiss army knifes, and that was just under his bed. there were 7 more razors in the bathroom, in the cabinets. 2 more razors in various other places. they were all stained with blood, that I assumed was Izuku's.

I gathered up all the knifes and put them all in a bag. I was horrified that my baby was doing this to himself. I must find ways to help him.

I knew he was getting bullied at school, by probably not just Katsuki. when I arrived at the school I walked straight to the principals office. he looked shocked to see me as I slammed open the door.

"M-Ms. Midoriya, What do I owe the pleasure of talking with you to-" I cut him off my my fist hitting the wall, he forced a smile.

"Don't give me that bull shit!!" I yell, He looked nervous. "My son has been bullied and was driven to suicide!! Don't tell me you don't know!"

"I-I do-don't know wha-what your t-talking about." He said as his voice shook slightly. 

"what kinda of principle doesn't know what going on with his students!!" I was shaking with angry.

"Ms. Midoriya calm down, there's not much I can do to stop bullying. These children have a mind of their own." 

"THEN FIND SOMETHING TO DO ABOUT BULLYING!!" at this point I felt like slapping the principal.

"Ms. I-"

"I would like to transfer Izuku out of this school." I say as I give him a glare full of hate and angry.

"Um, yes ma'am" 

It took a long time but after a few hours we finally finished the paperwork for transferring Izuku out. I won't do much but it will get him away from Katsuki. 

the school isn't that far away and won't require us to move. I decided to go tell Izuku about this and make sure he's ok with it.

Izuku's POV

I stared blankly at the plain white walls, I took in every detail of the plain wall. I noticed every time they used a new layer of paint the layers become uneven, but only enough to be barely noticed. 

I hadn't noticed my mom had walked in and was taking a seat next to my bed.

"Izuku?" My mom said gently, I was knocked from my daze by the softness of her voice.

"Y-Yeah mom...?" I say, trying not to sound as nervous as I felt.

"I know Katsuki has been bullying you." I let out a small gasp at this, I quickly cover it up with a laugh.

"haha, Kacchan would never-" My mom cut me off.

"Izuku, I know he has. I know everything." her tone was now stern, and not as soft. It was weird hearing mom talk like this.

"oh... you do...?" I say in defeat.

"Yes," She pauses, and she bites her lip ever-so-slightly. worry beginning to fill me. "you are moving schools honey, I can't stand the thought of Katsuki doing this to you anymore." 

I open my mouth but no words escape it. I was shocked to say the least. I was expecting a surprise but not this...

"O-Oh R-R-Really...?" I say as I try to cover up my shock and disbelief. I didn't know how to respond. should I be mad? Grateful? Sad? Happy? 

Ugh!!! I just don't know!! 

"it's not like we're moving, it's not that far away. it's about he same distance to your old school. it's just in the oppose direction." 

I was at a loss for words yet again, how do I respond? How should I respond...?