Chapter Ten

Third person

they sat in absolute silence as they stared at the unconscious Izuku Midoriya. Ochako bit her lip nervously as she hoped the boy would wake up. she loved her friend, more than she would like to admit, and losing her her would hurt her a lot. 

It's not that she thinks Toga shouldn't be held accountable for her actions, but she just thinks she can change without punishment. She really isn't a bad person, and punishment would most definitely change that.

"Sooooooo~" Toga broke the awkward silence in the room. "You Izu~Kun's mom, right?" Inko turned away from her son and looked at Toga with raised eyebrows. 

"yes," She hesitantly said. 

"Can I marry your son~?" Ochako facepalms and Inko looks taken a'back. 

"W...W-WhAt...?!" 

"I really felt the connection when I cu-" She was cut off by Ochako giving her a death stare. "When we found him in that park." 

"H-Huh?" Inko looked a little confused.

"Just ignore her Ms. Midoriya..." Ochako muttered as she glared a Toga.

"Please, Inko is fine. You saved my son's life, and I am deeply grateful. So please call me Inko." 

Ochako felt a small amount of guilty prickle at her conscious. 'well if I wasn't for Toga then your son's life wouldn't need saving...' she thought briefly before responding. 

"O-Oh, it's fine! Please don't thank us! It was nothin-" She was cut off by a groan coming from the unconscious greennett. 

Izuku's POV

I find myself in a black abyss, being forced to listen to the voices screaming at me once again.

'Why are you still alive?'

'Not even your mom could pretend to care if you died!'

'Pathetic!'

'Worthless!'

'Go die!'

'Deku!'

'How do we lose so many amazing people and still have you?'

'waste of space!'

'Piece of trash!'

'Fat!

'Worthless!'

'Ugly!'

I've heard all these things before but it doesn't stop the tears that are now falling from my eyes. I know what a useless Deku I am, but to be constantly reminded of it... is just too much...

I know how helpless I may seem but I just can't help being like this! I just want to die! I just want to end this waste of an existence! 

Why won't so Villain just come and kill me...?

"SHUT UP!!" I yell as I shoot up into a sitting position. I rapidly suck in air and start to hyperventilate. Tears stream down my face, falling like waterfalls. The pain in my chest crushing me.

'INEEDMYKNIFESINEEDMYKNIFESINEEDMYKNIFES' I think as I let out a scream, frantically looking around my bed for a knife, or frankly, anything sharp to cut myself with.

"I-Izuku...?" I stop. Slowly I turn to look at where the familiar came from, and see my mom and two girls I don't quit recognize. Then I remember the events of earlier. I let out a scream and desperately try to get away from the blonde one.

"Hey, Izu~Kun? You alright hubby? Sweetie? Honey bunny?" I think her name was Toga, but I couldn't careless right now. I rapidly try to open the window next to my bed, but it was locked. I stop after a soft warm hand touches my arm. I stop panicking and look up to see a girl with brown hair and soft skin. She looked about my age, but, she doesn't look particularly familiar.

"It's ok Midoriya." Her voice was calming and sweet, it puts me at ease. "Take a deep breath, everything will be ok." I take a deep breath and begin to calm down enough to talk.

"W-Who ar-are you...?" I ask, looking at the cute girl.

"Oh! Sorry, I'm Ochako Uraraka. I was the one who... saved you. Nice to meet you!" She extends her hand. As an instinct I cover my face at the quick movement of her hand, as if I was expecting a punch to the face. But when none came I put my arms down and stared blankly at the nice girls hand. 

"I-I'm sorry...?" she says, she looks a little confused at my weird reaction due to years of Bakugo's bullying. I blush slightly as I return the handshake.

"You... saved me...?" I ask as I look at the girl again, she doesn't look like a very big fighter. 

"Y-Yeah!" I could tell that she was lying. Her face was displaying a guilty expression, she was even biting her lip slightly. But it really wasn't that obvious, I just know how to read people and notice small details.

"mom..?" I ask, looking back at my concerned mother.

"Yes Izuku?" She responded, she sounds like she could fall down and bawl her eyes out at any moment.

"Can I talk with the people who saved me for a moment? I have a few questions, and I think it would be better if I just hear the answers." I mentally roll my eyes at the word 'saved'. Mom just gives a simple nod and hesitantly leaves the hospital room.

"What do you want to-" I cut Uraraka off.

"What the fuck happened? And don't lie, I can tell." I say as I glare at them.

"well you see-" Uraraka is cut off again, this time by Toga.

"I thought you would be cute covered in blood, AND YOU WERE IZU~KUN!!" Toga got a sadistic grin on her face and blushed slightly at the thought of it. I was disgusted, and showed it.

"You crazy bitch." I say, my disgusted expression never fell.

"HEY! IT'S NOT HER FAULT!" Uraraka cuts in, I turn my attention over to her.

 "OH, is it not HER fault if SHE decides to attack someone with HER own willpower?" I say as I look up at her with an anger and annoyed look in my eye.

"She-" 

"Ochako stop! IT IS MY FAULT! I DECIDED TO DO THIS!" Toga looked almost guilty, I'm unimpressed by this. 

"Oh look the little psychotic bitch finally managed to rap her head around the possibility that attacking and almost FUCKING KILLING SOMEONE isn't ok! WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!!" I say as I roll my eyes. I'm probably not making a very good first impression but I couldn't care less.

"Believe me, I am sorry about this Midoriya." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "BUT CAN YOU NOT BE A ASSHOLE RIGHT NOW?!?" Uraraka yelled, this made me even more annoyed.

"I'm sorry I'm pissed about ALMOST BEING KILLED!!" I yell back.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR TOGA TO EXPLAIN THINGS!!" 

"WELL THEN WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING EXPLAIN THING THEN!?!" Ochako glared at me and I glared back.

Our silent gaze was broken by the clicking sound of the door sliding open.

"Hey guys I heard yellin-" My mom stopped herself after seeing our faces. "W-What happened here...?" 

"Nothing Ms. Midoriya... we have to go..." Ochako's voice was still filled with hate and loathing. She grabbed toga's arm and dragged her out of the room. Toga's head was down so I couldn't see her facial expression. After they left my mom sat down in a chair next to my bed that Uraraka  was previously occupying.

We sat in silence, but not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence. Like, when you just reunite with I close friend and just sit together for a long time. It would be peaceful and something I would never give up but one thought keeps running through my mind.

'what am I gonna do now'