Chapter Three

Inko's POV

I heard a lot of screaming noises coming from Izuku's room, and I started to get worried.

as I walked warily down the hall to his room I noticed the door was locked. this makes me worry more.

I tried nocking on the door and waited a few seconds.

Nothing...

"Izuku!!" I yell, trying not to let the worry into my voice. 

no response...

I use my quirk to open the door and rush in his room, there was no Izuku I the bedroom. tears are beginning to flow down my face a this point.

"IZUKU!?!" I scream as I run into his bathroom. The sight horrified me. there was blood everywhere, and it was all coming from a unconscious Izuku laying on the bathroom floor. his thighs were cut open, and a razor blade covered in blood lay next to Izuku. and that wasn't the only thing, he had old scars, that looked like cuts, on his wrists as well. and burns, so many burns...

'did... Katsuki do this....?' I thought.

I quickly ran down the hall and grabbed me phone and Dialed 911 as soon as It was in my grasp.

"hello this is 911 what's your emergenc-" I cut the lady off.

"MY SON, HE'S BLEEDING OUT!!!" I yell.

"I-it's ok ma'm. calm down and tell us your address." I give the lady our address and hang up the phone.

I and ran back to Izuku's room and waited for them to come. I had no idea how long he had been bleeding for. he was getting paler and paler by the minute.

I prayed that he would be alive... he has to....

after about 3 more minutes an ambulance arrived and took Izuku into it. I had to go to the police station to tell them what I know, which sadly, isn't much.

"I had no idea my baby was doing this to himself..." I say as I try not to burst into tears.

"It's ok ma'm the doctors say we got him just in time." the police man said. "he will have to stay the night a the hospital though. do you have anyone you can stay with?" I looked at him blankly for few seconds, and nodded.

"y-yes..." My voice shook a little bit. 

after a few more questions, I left the police station and called Mitsuki. she picked up after he first 3 rings.

"hey Inko, what's up?" Mitsuki asked.

"I-Izuku... He-he..." is all I managed to choke out.

"what happened to Izuku...?" Mitsuki's usually cheerful voice was now grin and serious.

"can... I-I... tel-ll yo-you i-in person...?" I said, my tears beginning to flow once again.

"s-sure." Mitsuki sounded worried.

I then hung up the phone and began walking to Mitsuki's house.

'oh Izuku, why'd you do it?" I thought as I walked.

Mitsuki's POV

after I got off the phone with Inko I got this weird feeling of unease. 

'what happened to Izuku' I thought.

"OLD HAG WHA ARE WE HAVING FOR DIN-" Katsuki stopped mid sentence after he saw my face.

"K-Katsuki... something happened to Izuku..." I said, he looked shocked, and then angry.

"I don't give a fuck out that stupid ass nerd..." Katsuki said as he turned on his heal. I grabbed his arm before he could leave the room.

"Katsuki what did you do?" I asked in a serious tone.

"I-" he was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I practically ran to the door and swung it open.

"INKO!!!" I yelled as I stared at the short green haired woman. her eyes were puffy and her face was drained of all color, and more tears were streaming down her face. she looks awful...

I ushered her inside and sat her down on the couch.

"tell me what happened Inko..." I say.

"Izuku has been cutting himself... and is now in the hospital..." Her voice was raspy, probably from crying.

"W-What..? H-He has?" I was absolutely shocked. Izuku was always such a happy kid...

"also... there were burn marks all over him... can you bring Katsuki in here?" I nod and go look for my brat of a son.

"what is it old hag!?!" He yells, I simply grab his arm and drag him down the stairs. he reluctantly sat down on the sofa.

"Katsuki, have you been bullying my son?" Inko asked in such a serious tone compared to her old one.

"I... um..." Katsuki looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't. 

"Katsuki Bakugo have you been beating him up?!?" Inko yelled. this took me and Katsuki by surprise. 

Katsuki looked down at his feet and nodded.

"KATSUKI!!" I yelled "You bullied Izuku!?!?"

"y-yes..." 

"I'm so sorry Inko!!" I say, I was appalled that my son would do such a thing! to his best friend no less!!

"I'm sorry to auntie Inko... can you please tell me what happened to Izuku...?" 

Katsuki's eyes never left his lap as Inko told us everything that has happened to Izuku in the past hour. I saw something in Katsuki that I had never seen in him before... Regret...