Chapter One

Izuku's POV

'Useless'  shut up!!

'Worthless'  shut up!

'Pathetic' shut up...

'waste of life' shut... up...

"DEKU!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING IGNORE ME!?!?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my childhood 'friend' Katsuki Bakugo.

"N-No!! so-sorry K-kacchan..." I stuttered out

"FUCK YEAH YOUR SORRY!!" Kacchan began to grin. I knew what was coming... "I think someone needs to be taught their place." 

I look a him with fear of what he is going to do to me this time. I think about running but that would be pointless. I'm to weak to out run someone as strong as Kacchan... 

I wince as Kacchan grabs my already bruised arm. I let out a little pathetic wimpier, which makes Kacchan smirk and squeeze my arm harder.

"ple...ase....st-stop..." I say in a weak voice as he drags me out of our classroom. we pass several teachers but none of them actually do anything to stop Kacchan...  

'who would care about a pathetic waste of space like you?' I try to ignore my thought, but I know it's true...

when we get outside Kacchan shoved me up against a wall. he created explosions with his hands and blasted me with them. over... and over... and over again...

"Ka-kacchan... stop... w-why do yo-you... h-hate me s-so mu-much...?" I said after he stopped bombarding me with explosions. he looked confused for a moment, then he set off another explosion off in my face.

"that's really a question? look at yourself. how could I not hate a piece of shit like you?" And after kicking my face into the ground he left.

I laid there for a few minutes thinking. 

'Kacchan's right... Kacchan's always right...' I thought to myself, 'I am a worthless piece of shit...' 

after a few more minutes of laying there on he ground I reluctantly stood up. pain shot through my body as I moved my legs and arms. As I re-enter my 'middle school' I get hit by the murmurs of my 'classmates'. 

"oh look it's Izuku."

"look how destroyed he is..."

"how pathetic."

"useless shit like him doesn't deserve to be alive."

I look down at my feet as I try and ignore the whispers. Some of them thought I was so special to shove me. most of the other kids try to avoid my as if being quirkless was an illness you get infected with. 

As I reached my locker I got my red boots and bag out. I try not to make an eye contact with anyone as I do. As soon as I got my stuff I quickly rushed out of that hell they called a school.

On my walk home I continue to look at the ground as more and more thoughts filled my head.

'weak'

'Useless'

'Failure'

'Pathetic'

'just die already!'

a pain filled my chest and I felt warm tears run down my face. I desperately tried to stop the tears, but more just kept coming. 

"I CANT TAKE IT!!" I yelled as I hit my fist against a wall, it stung but the pain felt nice. I kept punching the wall for a long time. by the time I stopped my fist was super red, and bleeding in parts.  

I just decided to make up a excuse for what happened later, I am way to tried.

Tired of this pain in my chest...

Tired of these thoughts...

Tired of Kacchan's bullying...

Tired... of.... of... living...