Chapter Seven

Katsuki's POV

"Stop pretending." Izuku says, with an expression he has never worn before. "I'm not falling for this BS." I stare a him in shock.

"W-What...?" I barely managed to stutter out. After collecting myself a little I finally managed to say something.

"I'm not pretendin-" Izuku cut me off.

"shut up, haven't you hurt me enough?" I looked down at my feet. "what was the point of bullying me anyway? Need some free entertainment that bad, huh?" Izuku's voice was cold and fully of hate and angry, not the stuttering and happy mess he usually is.

"Izuku I-"

"SHUT UP!! I DON'T WANT ANYMORE LIES AND BULL SHIT BAKUGO!!" I stopped.

"B..Bakugo...?" I say.

"You expect me to call you 'Kacchan' after what you've done to me? That's fucked up, even for you." I stared blankly at him, I opened my mouth but no words came out. 

"I-I-Izuku..." I finally said after a few minutes of silence of Izuku glaring at me. 

"what?" 

"I-I'm sorry..." his made his eyes widen, and his teeth clench. 

"WHAT!?! AFTER ALL THIS TIME, NOW YOUR FUCKING SORRY!?! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT A APOLOGY TO DO!?! YOU BULLIED ME!! YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE YOU THAT EASILY!?!" Izuku took a deep breath and then began walking away.

he just left his locker without collecting his stuff. 

'I think I fucked up...

Again...'

Izuku's POV

'That ASSHOLE!!' I think as I walk out of my old school. 'why did he apologize anyway!? IT'S NOT LIKE IT MEANS ANYTHING!!' 

"UGHHHHH!! THIS ANNOYS THE CRAP OUT OF MEEEE!!" I yelled as I grab my hair and yank some of it out, but not enough for anyone to notice. 

I pick up my phone and call my mom.

"Hey Izuku honey." Mom's voice rang through the phone.

"hey mom, can I walk home? I need to clear my head." 

"Sure honey~" I smile to myself at the sweet tone of her voice. "what happened?" The tone quickly grew dead serious.

"HUH!?! N-Nothing!!" I think back to when I 'talked' with Bakugo.

"something happened, judging by that reaction. so tell me." 

I think for a moment if I should tell her.

'would it really make anything worse for her?' I think.

"I-I just..." I stuttered out, "ran into Bakugo..." I mutter the last part, in, what I hoped was a quiet enough voice for her to hear.

"Can you repeat that?" 

"IT WAS NOTHING, OK!?!? CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I quickly pull my phone away from my ear and press the red 'hang up' button. I ran. And ran. And ran. I ran 'till my side felt like it was going to explode.

 after a few minutes of catching my breath I found out where I was and wandered around until I found a nice spot under a willow tree. I was peaceful...

My eyes began to slowly shut and I feel into a deep and unbreakable sleep. where I dreamt of only darkness. I was happy... I really was for once...

when I woke up, I was on the ground and it was a lot darker then I remember it was when I fell asleep.

 "SHIT!!" I yell as I shot up into a sitting position. "how long was I..." my voice trailed off when I noticed I wasn't alone. 

It was hard to make out her appearance because of the darkness. But I did notice she had blonde haired, in two messy buns. she wore what looked like a sweater over what I thought was a school uniform. she was sitting on her knees, and appeared to be staring at me with what I assumed to be interest and fascination. 

when she noticed that I was awake her eyes lit up, as if she was a four year old kid.

"HI!!" She practically yelled, "I'M TOGA, HIMIKO TOGA!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!" She scooted a little closer to me until her face was inches from mine.

I then noticed some of her facial features. she had yellowish-brown eyes and a lot brighter yellow hair then I originally thought. She also had small bags under her eyes, and was a bit red on the cheeks. 

'is she... blushing...?' I thought.

"H-Hi...?" I say as I scooted back a little, witch only makes the strange girl come closer to me.

"Your Izuku Midoriya, RIGHT? Can I call you Izuku?!? OR, HOW ABOUT IZU~KUN!?!?" said 'Toga'. 

"How did you..." She grabbed something from her lap and pointed at it. It had a picture of me in my middle school uniform and displayed 'Izuku Midoriya' on it. It was in horrible condition And it was hard to read some of the other words on it and see the picture, but it was clearly my student ID. 

"Here~" She said as she gave my ID back to me. "you should really be more careful with that Izu~Kun~" She said with a sweet and finally normal smile. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit.

"T-Thank you" I said a I take my ID.

'WHAT?! WHY DID I THANK THAT WEIRDO!?! SHE MORE PHYCO THEN GIRL!! STUPID IZUKU!!' I though as I mentally slammed my head into a wall. I slowly began to reach for my phone.

"What are 'ya doing~?" She said as she wiped out a knife and pierced it through my hand and push me into the tree behind me. 

'GREAT!! SHE HAS A KNIFE TOO? FAN-FUCKING-TASIC!!' I think as I plot my next move. I try to move my bleeding hand, or TO PRAY THE FUCKING KNIFE OUT OF IT. but when ever I tried anything toga would just push the knife in deeper. It hurt like hell.

"what..." I huffed in air as I tried to keep myself conscious. "W-What... th-the fu-fuck...?" I managed to say. This made her grin psychotically, and honestly made me more freaked out. 

'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK!?!' I think as I try to remove the knife once more, this time toga doesn't do anything. She just stares at my wound, hunger in her eyes. She even licks her lips a little.

When I finally managed to pull the knife out she leans in closer to my wound and... LICKS IT?!? 

"Mmmm~~~" she hums as she sucks on my wound, "your delicious Izu~Kun" 

I can feel my consciousness slipping as blackness pricked up my eyes.

"YOU... liTtLe..." I couldn't think straight, my head hurt. I felt light headed. "whEN I wAke UP I'M GonnA..." I say as I fell to the ground and pass out fully. 

~~~

Why hello their!! 

My baby Toga has arrived!! And I'm not entirely sure if I should make this a togadeku... or a Ochakodeku... Or like no ships at all. I might make this a Villain Deku, not sure though. This story was kinda a random idea I had. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WELLL ANNNYYYYWWAAYYY!! I'll decide later. Also Ochako will appear soon enough. But You'll seeeee~  

well Bye now~~