Chapter Thirteen

Izuku's POV

I blinked as I realized that I stopped falling, I was floating a few feet above the ground. 

"What the fuck?" I say as rage fills me.

"M-M-Mid-doriya...?" A sweet voice says, it trembled immensely. I recognized that voice instantly. I looked up at her with an enraged and angry expression. She put her fingers together slowly and shakily. I was set down onto my feet. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THA-" I was cut off by a hand hitting my face, it wasn't very strong of a slap but it knocked me down onto the ground.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? YOU ASK WHY I DID THAT BUT WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!? MIDORIYA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" Ochako yelled as tears streamed down her face. 

"OH! YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING?!? AND NO SHIT I COULD HAVE DIED! YOU THINK I GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT SOMETHING AS MEANINGLESS AS THAT BS!?" I yelled, I have Lost all sense of reason. Anger and rage filled me as my fists clenched. I stood up and trembled slightly from rage.

"YES!! I WOULD IZUKU MIDORIYA! WHY WOULD YOU-" I interrupted her,

"tell me, Ochako Uraraka, why did you 'save' me? Trying to be a 'hero' or just fell guilty for earlier? Either way I don't care." My emotions felt drained. My anger slowly fading as I began to feel numb.

"I didn't-"

"Stop it."

"Stop wha-"

"I assumed you want to be a hero? I mean everyone does."

"Y-Yes..."

"Well, maybe you should think about how I feel. Every single day, MY MIND IS BOMBARD WITH THOUGHTS AND FEELS! THEY SAY IM WORTHLESS! A QUIRKLESS FAILURE! SO MAYBE INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE GODDAMN HERO AND ACTING BEFORE THINKING YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT HOW THE PEOPLE YOU ARE SAVING FEEL! OR MAYBE USE YOUR GODDAMN HEAD! IF SOMEONE ACTUALLY TRYS TO COMMIT SUICIDE THEY ARE BEYOND HELP! AND IF YOU THINK I WANT YOUR PITY YOUR FUCKING WRONG! I AM NOT WORTH ANYTHING SO JUST GO AWAY!" I yell, I didn't even realize what exactly I was saying, a mistake I would come to regret later...

Urakaka's face had a taken-a-back expression, but she quickly changed it to a deadly serious one.

"Izuku Midoriya, you are not beyond help. You WILL get help, and you WILL get better. You hear me? And no matter what you do I WILL be there for you, even if you say you don't need help I'll help you. And if you think for even a minute that I regret saving you or think im doing this out of pity I will slap you. I don't care if I don't get through to you right now, but I will keep repeating this until you get it through you thick head. You are worth saving Izuku." 

I froze, 'No one has ever said that to me...'

I instantly feel guilty for yelling at her. My dead expressionless eyes slowly shifted back into there previously bright and happy state, and tears of happiness stream down my pale face.

"I-I-I-I'm so so-sorry..." I say through my tears, Uraraka leans in close to me and gives me a warm and gentle hug.

"It's ok Izuku... I'm here now... and I will never let you go." her warmth made me feel a mix of happiness and sadness, it made me feel guilty for everything I did but at the same time.... Happy that I have someone to share these thoughts and feelings with.

'I finally have... a true friend....'