𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑

hello wonderful readers,

we've reached the end of jack & bella's horizon.

i truly hope, with my whole heart, that you've enjoyed this story. i had so much fun writing it, and it brought me a lot of joy. when i first started, it was merely a screenplay (which is kinda obvious bc the writing is not my best) but it very quickly evolved into so much more! my first published work on wattpad, checked off the to-do list :)

thank you to all of you beautiful, kind, amazing souls. you've stuck out the journey and lit up my life, and for that i am endlessly grateful. your cute and funny comments never fail to bring a smile to my face or turn my day around. this never would have happened without you, i mean, we're at 35K views or something. i remember being over the moon that i even had 500. i love you, thank you.

i don't plan on continuing this story into the fourth and fifth movies (i like to pretend those films don't exist, to be honest) but i figured this ending fits them perfectly. they've got the pearl and each other, what could be better? instead, i have something else to keep me busy —

i've mentioned it a few times in this book, but i'm working on a new story. i love creating, and i figured some of you would like to hear about it. it's a harry potter fanfiction, and it'll dive deep into sirius, mcgonagall, and harry's plots. don't worry, the writing is about 37262549x better than in this story. i don't really know when it'll be out because i want to make sure i get it right, but i'll update you when it is!

ok you're all probably procrastinating doing a math worksheet or something so i'll shut up.

i love you more than words can say, and i'm eternally grateful for these beautiful past few months.

thank you, thank you, thank you.

i am yours.

sarah