𝐗𝐈𝐈. marooned

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 to make sure her father's playing card was still safe in her bra

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 to make sure her father's playing card was still safe in her bra. thankfully, it hadn't fallen out during her swim.

"that's the second time i've had to watch that man sail away with my ship," jack said. bella just looked at him dejectedly.

elizabeth began to walk along the shoreline. bella sat down next to jack. she took off her shoes and stared out at the water in front of them.

"all right, love?" jack took out his pistol and began fidgeting with it.

"perfect," bella grimaced.

"sorry you're all tied up in this," he said.

"don't be. i chose it," bella shook her head.

they sat in silence until elizabeth returned a few minutes later.

"it's really not all that big, is it?" jack asked her.

elizabeth looked at him in disgust. "if you're going to shoot me, please do it without delay."

"is there a problem between us, miss swann?" jack raised his eyebrows.

"you were going to tell barbossa about will in exchange for a ship," elizabeth complained.

"yeah, we could use a ship! he wasn't going to tell barbossa anything," bella rolled her eyes.

jack looked annoyed as well. "luckily, one of you is smart enough to know that i wasn't planning on telling anyone about bloody will," he said angrily. "as long as barbossa didn't know about bloody will, i had something to bargain with, which now no one has, thanks to bloody stupid will!" jack stood up and stormed away.

bella sighed and followed him into the palm trees. elizabeth hurried after them.

"but you were marooned on this island before, weren't you? so we can escape in the same way you did then!" she exclaimed.

"to what point and purpose, young missy? the black pearl is gone, and unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice..." he glanced down at her, "... unlikely... young mr. turner will be dead long before you can reach him."

jack turned, pacing off the ground. he looked like he was trying to find something. however, bella was visibly put out by his lack of caring, as was elizabeth.

"but you're captain jack sparrow!" elizabeth said exasperatedly. "you vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of the east india company! you sacked nassau port without even firing a shot! are you the pirate i've read about or not?"

jack continued to look uninterested.

bella stepped up to him, looking at him square. "how did you escape last time?" she asked.