𝐗𝐕. ideas above the maelstrom

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 went on

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 went on. before long, members of davy jones' crew had swung over to the dutchman. east india trading company men flooded the deck of the pearl; pirates desperately trying to fend them off.

bella stabbed a redcoat and looked up to see will grabbing elizabeth.

"elizabeth! will you marry me?" he yelled above the clatter of war.

"i don't think now is the best time!" she heard elizabeth scream back.

"now may be the only time!" will answered.

another employee of the east india trading company came up behind bella. they engaged in a ferocious swordfight before she finally stabbed him in the gut.

she turned just in time to see will and elizabeth solidify their marriage.

bella watched, heartwarmed, as the two lovingly kissed. behind her, barbossa stabbed a fishface.

"not gettin' any ideas, i hope!" he yelled.

bella spun around, smiling. it was as if he had read her mind. quickly, she grabbed a rope. giving barbossa a salute, she swung across the maelstrom and landed aboard the dutchman.

she scanned the deck for jack, but couldn't spot him. some crew members of the dutchman noticed her and began approaching her, weapons bared. then, she heard the clanging of swords above her.

"jack!" bella screamed up at the pirate of her dreams.

"bella!" jack yelled back, a bit preoccupied with jones.

"i love you!" she shouted, beginning to battle some barnacle pirates.

"i love you too!" came his response.

"still want to marry me?" bella yelled, grinning despite the nasty sea creatures attacking her.

"obviously!" he shouted down to her. "why?"

"because i want to marry you!" bella answered.

"great!" jack exclaimed, probably a bit confused as to why she was doing this now.

bella parried with a fish man, and finally stabbed him. the top of the pearl crashed into that of the flying dutchman, and the ships gave a lurch.

she looked up to see jack hanging onto the chest, which was held by jones. gasping, she saw jack thrown across the sky, but he caught himself on a swinging rope and knocked the other occupant off. in a few moments, he dropped down to the deck.

immediately, the two rushed into each other's arms and kissed in the middle of the downpour and raging battle. their love was always a bit wild.

but then again, isn't everything?

when they pulled apart, jack patted her cheek.

"be right back," he said. jones was coming toward them.