𝐗𝐈𝐕. very old friends

𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 climbed into a longboat and approached the cave

bella stood by the rail, watching the longboat float steadily down across the water. she sighed and turned around to go find her own longboat, but gillette was standing in her way.

"commodore's ordered you stay on the ship," he informed her, smiling maliciously.

"spectacular," she responded, trying to get around him. he blocked her exit. "i wasn't planning on going anywhere."

"you think i believe that?" he asked.

"well, now that you mention it, i was hoping to prepare a longboat..." she mumbled, realizing he knew her plan. with a snicker, he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into the cabin, where another marine was shoving elizabeth.

"sorry, but it's for your own safety!" he shouted as bella kicked and hit against him.

"i don't care what the commodore ordered! i have to tell him – the pirates, they're cursed! they can't be killed!" elizabeth screamed.

"don't worry miss, he's already informed of that. a little mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story!"

distracted by his own lame joke, bella wriggled free of his grip just enough to pull out a pistol which she had stolen from one of the crew members earlier that day.

"i didn't want to have to do this," she said, pointing the gun to gilette's head. "but you leave me no choice."

"you wouldn't shoot!" he laughed nervously.

she cocked the pistol and it let out a menacing click. "oh yeah? try me."

gillette looked up at her, realizing she was serious.

"get me a longboat. now," she hissed, glaring at him.

he sprinted over to get her a longboat, and bella heard the other marines lock elizabeth inside the cabin.

"this is jack sparrow's doing!" she cried.

bella smirked to herself. indeed, it was.

within minutes, her longboat was ready. bella made sure to grab a sword before he left. she held her gun to gillette until she was positive she could escape. hurriedly, she jumped into the boat and grabbed the oars.

gillette glowered at her from the main deck as she rowed away towards the cave. bella gave him a bright smile and a salute before uncocking her pistol.

she made excellent time and arrived at the cave just as jack was tying up his own longboat. he looked at her in surprise as she docked her boat and tied it to a rock.

"i see you persuaded norrington to lock me up," she declared with a grin.

"in fact, i only suggested that he lock up miss swann," he informed her. "but you seem to have had no trouble evading that sentence."