Chapter 33 - Winning

Elliot POV

Elliot POV

*30 minutes before*

Today has been a good day, we got justice for Luke which was amazing and now we are on route to where we have possibly located Kathleen, Billie and Tim. We pull up at the crappy hotel and go in, the manager and receptionist know we are coming so we showed our badge and they let us carry on.

We phoned before and found the room they were staying in so we are heading up there now. Me, Danielle and Scott are going through the front while other officers are going around the back. We are outside the door and we can hear moaning, I kick the door in and have my gun aimed and the sight I see makes me want to puke.

There is Billie riding on some fücking old man, Danielle comes in and grabs her hair and pulls her off of the man and I point my gun at him.

Elliot – Name?!

Billie – He isn't involved! Leave him out of this! I just ordered him from an app to give me a quickie.

I have to hold in vomit and I ask them for proof as she should of got a message on the app and he showed me it from his phone and I told him to leave and to stop sleeping around and find a good women. He smiles at me and leaves but not before telling Billie she was crap anyways which made me laugh.

I turn to Billie and Danielle has tied her to a chair and I can't help but smirk.

Elliot – Not so tough now are you?

She just smirks at me.

Elliot - What's so funny?

Billie – Your missing one important thing here, I'm alone, so where is Kathleen and Tim...

She just starts doing an awful cackle of a laugh and Danielle punches her in the stomach.

Elliot – Where are they and if you don't talk my Lieutenant here will do a lot more than punching you, she has a lot of revenge to give you all!

Billie – Let me guess the man we killed instead of killing you was her beloved boyfriend?!

She starts laughing and all of a sudden Danielle whips her knife out and rams it into her thigh and she screams.

Danielle – And the father to my fücking son!

Billie was starting to sweat and she grits her teeth.

Billie – It was nothing personal sweetheart, we were hoping it was just Elliot but unfortunately your man was collateral damage.

Danielle grabs another knife and plunges it in her other leg and the screams make me smile, I've missed hurting people.