Chapter 24 - Joyful

Callie POV

Callie POV

It's been 2 days since Aragon was born, everyone loved the name and it turned out the name Elliot had for our little girl would have been Francesca of Frankie for short, it's his dads name but as a girl, his dad was called Frank. Everyone wondered why I picked Aragon and I explained.

It's from a favourite movie of mine which is Lord Of The Rings and the character in it is a king and so strong and my little boy reminds me of that. Our little boy is absolutely amazing, he has a full set of dark brown hair which comes from Elliot considering my hair is blonde/brown.

He sleeps until he wants food or changing and then goes right back to sleep, he is exactly like Annie was a very happy baby, Annie was the same she would only wake up when she wanted food or changing. I wake up and turn over and see the clock and automatically panic.

It's 8am and I haven't woken up once since I went to sleep at 11pm, I jump up put my dressing gown on and hurry to Aragon room, he hasn't cried all night and now I'm worried something has happened. I go in and I don't see him, I was about to panic even more but then I realised Elliot wasn't in bed either so he probably has Aragon.

I head downstairs and see Elliot fast a sleep on the sofa but Aragon isn't there, I hear whispering coming from the kitchen and walk in and see my mum holding him and talking to him and kissing his head.

She must of heard me because she turns and smiles.

Veronica – Look Aragon it's mummy.

Callie – Is he okay? He never cried all night!

My mum smiles at me.

Veronica – He is perfect and Elliot has been up with him to let you sleep so you wouldn't of heard him. I came over with breakfast so you didn't have to make anything and Elliot looked shattered so I told him to sleep and I would watch him.

Callie – Thank you mum, it means a lot.

Veronica – I love helping, I helped April out with all hers and did the same with you and Annie.