Chapter 17 - Trusting

Callie POV

Callie POV

We have been back off our holiday for a month now and ever since we got back and showed the family pictures and everything Elliot has become distance. Coming to bed late, sometimes sleeping in his guest room, hardly hugging or kissing me and that's not including that fact we haven't had intercourse since the last day of our holiday.

I know we aren't together to just have sëx but him being distant is weird. I feel like I've done something but what's worrying me the most is has he found someone else, this is exactly why I don't let people in! This is why I was happy on my own. Yes I was a dead walking zombie but at least I wasn't getting hurt.

I wake up and as usual he isn't next to me, I head in to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and I look like death, white as a ghost, bags under my eyes and I have a spitting headache. I brush my teeth and wash my face and head downstairs, I expected to see Eliot in the kitchen like he normally is but he wasn't.

I saw his mum and my mum sitting eating breakfast.

Callie - Where's El?

Molly – He said he had some errands to run this morning.

Callie – Sounds about right.

Molly – Are you okay dear?

Callie – Yep don't worry.

I go over to make myself a cup of tea and I begin to feel lightheaded, I hold onto the counter top and wait for it to pass. I carry on and then turn around and my mum and Molly are looking at me concerned.

Veronica – Princess you don't look well.

Callie - I'm fine mum, probably just tired and that. I will be fine I promise.

I poor my tea away because I'm not feeling like I want it now and I tell my mum and Molly I'm going for a walk. I decided to take a walk around the beach and then I head towards a café in the main town area. I head inside to get a glass of water and something to eat.

I have ordered myself a baguette sandwich and water, I turn to sit down and there is Elliot sitting at a table with a beautiful blonde women, they are smiling and he touch her hand and gives it a squeeze.